Glock Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you think Barack Obama has the necessary qualities to be President?

128K views 692 replies 275 participants last post by  KUETSA 
#1 ·
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/politics/20080828-1300-cvn-conventionrdp.html

Leave link cold please

#9 ·
Lots of money? Check.
Good speaking skills? Check.
Lie with a straight face? Check.

He's got the qualifications. I still voted no because he's the most liberal senator ever, and what an Obama administration would do to this country and our rights would not be pretty. Just think what we'll be in for if he gets to name supreme court justices.

Everyone who wants Obama just go live in a liberal country and leave mine alone.

#15 ·
I watched his speech last night and was impressed.

I think the fact that so many watched his speech is also a sign of great interested (38+ million watched, according to the Nielsen ratings) in his candidacy.

I am looking forward to watching the RNC next week and of course, the Presidential debates... I think with Pallin being tapped by McCain, the VP debate will be very interesting to watch.

If Obama is elected (which I think he will be), I don't think much will change around our Second Amendment rights.

#16 ·
The Second Amendment may not change. However you may not be able to take any firearm out doors. Or you could be restricted to a firearm that only holds one round.
There are only 4 million NRA members. It will be an up hill battle to keep what we have now.

#18 ·
You can look at the records of both candidates on any specific issues that they have voted on. Mister Hussein has voted for many bills to alter our gun laws.

I did not own a gun till about a month and a half ago. I wish I would have earlier and I think that all law abiding citizens should have them. In case, an invading force such as the Russia versus Georgia incident. The way this country has gotten though is that certain people would start looting our own country instead of fighting. They think that they are owed something for nothing.

:dunno:

#22 ·
follow the money trail.
ummm...to the grass roots?
Seriously, I understand you not liking his stance on some issues. I get that. But follow the money? Most of his contributions are less than $100 and come from average Americans.
Are you saying you don't like average folks? I'm afraid I don't understand. Did he suddenly get a payoff from somebody and it wasn't public knowledge? Help us out here...
thanks,

David

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.