Do you think Barack Obama has the necessary qualities to be President?

Discussion in 'GT Voting Booth' started by jnojr, Aug 28, 2008.

1. josh10002

josh10002 NRA Member

NO. He has no real life experience. Going to an Ivy League school and then teaching in a far left university doesn't prepare you for President. Besides it seams that he, his wife and most of his acquaintances hate America so...

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. nope that is all.

3. arizona-hermit

arizona-hermit Desert Rat

I would rather see the "Billary" twins in the White House than B.O. and I would rather see Pogo, Elmer Fudd, or even Betty Boop than the Billary fiasco again.

Looks like McCain all the way and that may not be all that much better.

4. The fact so many watched means nothing.

I watched also and i would not vote for that P.O.S if my life depended on it.

The biggest question is what was so impressive ??? Did anyone see how many trillions of dollars he was spending on that stage with no way of paying for it. I just can't understand a tax paying gun owner buying into his S##T

5. SW342

SW342 *****

Nope....No....Nope....NO

6. LexDiamonds

LexDiamonds Reloading Fiend

Obama=fail

7. I just spent some time trying to find something that might back this up (Congressional voting record, etc).

Can you post links/sources?

Thanks.

8. Obama is a great speaker. He is very eloquent. However, he lacks decisiveness and substance. When he doesn't have a script in front of him and/or doesn't know the questions in advance-he flounders.

[​IMG]

9. Cobra64

Cobra64 Deals in Facts

It depends.

If one appreciates a racist, anarchist, race-baiting, Marxist; then he's the man.

It's amazing that he thinks there are fifty-seven (57) States in the United States. If he bothered to Pledge Allegiance to the American Flag, then he could have counted the stars on our Flag.

Then again, apparently he's associating the number 57 with the number of terrorist rogue nations.

[​IMG]

Interesting but little known facts: http://www.jeffhead.com/blacklibtheology.htm

http://www.theobamafile.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVJuk5RkYPk

10. Cobra64,
    If you believe have the stuff in the links you posted, I've got some ocean- front property I'd like to sell you...

If you don't like Obama's stance on issues, fine. But please stop with the b.s. propoganda.

11. I would say no if everything was just up to him. Fortunately it isn't and won't be. If it was, we'd have gone down the tube long ago. I'm still voting Republican.

12. I guess i need to buy some of that ocean property from you also.

13. Its on a beach in Arizona...everybody who believes the Obama chain letter-emails is really excited about it and pays up front sight unseen. :whistling:

14. You don't have to believe any chain letter . Just listen to the bs that comes out of his mouth , or look at who his friends are and what they are on the record for saying and doing.

15. Actually, most people think its speaking skills suck. At least when confronted with a question or a debate. He never knows what to say unless someones writing it for him.

Any idiot can open his mouth and read something someone else wrote.

16. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

No, I don't.

17. Then why not address his actual words quote by quote instead of posting links to sites that contain lie after lie?
    We know why...because its alot harder to take Obama to task for the things he's actually said and done than it is to post links to websites that are full of lies.

18. bryceban

bryceban NRA Life Member

You better sell that ocean front property in AZ before BHO gives it to the "less fortunate". Seriously, you are in the wrong forums for promoting BHO pal.

19. No, I am NOT in the wrong forum. I love Glocks. I carry a Glock. I have a pistol in my pocket every day of my life. I have a gun with me right now. I have used my gun to stop my own carjacking, and I am issued a gun in my job.
    You know, most GT'ers and folks on other gunboards complain about "liberals" all the time. If only they'd see the light about the 2nd Am and the RTKBA in general. They are so wrong, they are soft on crime, blah blah blah.
    But if that liberal agrees with you on gun issues, is that good enough? Hell no. They have to agree on every other prevailing belief of the people who own guns to make people happy around here.
    Well, that is b.s. This is a gun forum, not a GOP forum. I like glocks, this is a place for glock lovers. Don't tell me where I belong and where I don't.