Do you think Barack Obama has the necessary qualities to be President?

Discussion in 'GT Voting Booth' started by jnojr, Aug 28, 2008.

1. is it 2012 yet?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. No way for me

3. That's a big NO.

Semper Fi my Brothers Till the Day We Die!!!

4. Are you freaking kidding me?????

5. this guy is a classic Chicago thug-no more, no less

6. I like this thread, happy it is still alive.

He is still qualified (U.S. citizen who meets the age requirements), has not made a gun grab, is easily as "qualified" as say Palin (who many of you haters are in love with, yet she can't take the pressure of her half term governor pressure or off the cuff questions unless written on her hand).

Frankly, in 2012, if it is Palin vs Obama, they both will be "qualified" and no matter who wins you red team vs blue team lemmings will get what you deserve.

PS - I voted McCain, Bush, Bush, Dole, Bush, Bush. No liberal here, but I'm enjoying the thread, and I'm fascinated by the lack of intellectual honesty. If Obama is unqualified, then how weakly qualified were those who ran against him? Then on the other side, if you are a Democrat, if you really believe the Republicans are just the party of no ideas, then how highly can you esteem Democrat's ideas given the lack of competition?

#466 Thanis, May 16, 2010
    Last edited: May 16, 2010
  7. I vote Hell No. And I also vote that he is the worse President ever. (When that poll comes around).

8. Palin to Pelosi, we would have gone from suck to super suck!

9. No,I think he believes hes qualified to be President but, living in IL. and seeing what he and likeminded politicians have been part of here , there is no way he can possibly run the country effectively.He has made so many promises how can he even keep 1.I just hope he goes in 2012.

10. No its not a learn on the job position

11. Heel NO! :puking: :moonie:

12. Mahalo_.32

Mahalo_.32 Patriot

Well, the way i was raised i am supposed to honor and respect my elected officials.
    Yeah, that has been a difficult task and i have failed! How can i respect a person that is disrespecting our COUNTRY and has such a condesending demeanor towards AMERICA so my answer is ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!

13. Surely,you jest ????????????????

14. I don't think 0bama has the necessary qualities to find his ass with both hands.

15. Just like many others here have said....NO! and that's saying it nicely.

16. Should a mention no birth certificate?

17. Do you think Barack Obama has the necessary qualities to be President?

No. To be a good president we need someone who is part economist, part military warrior, part businessman, part negotiator, and above all else someone who can keep a cool head in a crisis. I know BO is not an economist, not a military warrior, and not a businessman. He may be a good negotiator but the jury is still out whether or not he can lead in a crisis (see Gulf oil spill for more info).