close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Do you think Barack Obama has the necessary qualities to be President?

Discussion in 'GT Voting Booth' started by jnojr, Aug 28, 2008.

1. wje1

wje1

Mar 12, 2010
    Pensacola
    That's a big NO.

Semper Fi my Brothers Till the Day We Die!!!

2. pilsbury

pilsbury

Apr 23, 2010
    Gotham City
    this guy is a classic Chicago thug-no more, no less

3. Thanis

Thanis

Aug 25, 2008
    I like this thread, happy it is still alive.

He is still qualified (U.S. citizen who meets the age requirements), has not made a gun grab, is easily as "qualified" as say Palin (who many of you haters are in love with, yet she can't take the pressure of her half term governor pressure or off the cuff questions unless written on her hand).

Frankly, in 2012, if it is Palin vs Obama, they both will be "qualified" and no matter who wins you red team vs blue team lemmings will get what you deserve.

PS - I voted McCain, Bush, Bush, Dole, Bush, Bush. No liberal here, but I'm enjoying the thread, and I'm fascinated by the lack of intellectual honesty. If Obama is unqualified, then how weakly qualified were those who ran against him? Then on the other side, if you are a Democrat, if you really believe the Republicans are just the party of no ideas, then how highly can you esteem Democrat's ideas given the lack of competition?

Last edited: May 16, 2010
  4. 520fd

520fd

Mar 19, 2010
    I vote Hell No. And I also vote that he is the worse President ever. (When that poll comes around).

5. MoJo33

MoJo33

Aug 5, 2006
    Oregon
    Palin to Pelosi, we would have gone from suck to super suck!

6. ptwheat

ptwheat

Jun 21, 2010
    NE.Illinois
    No,I think he believes hes qualified to be President but, living in IL. and seeing what he and likeminded politicians have been part of here , there is no way he can possibly run the country effectively.He has made so many promises how can he even keep 1.I just hope he goes in 2012.

7. Shortimer

Shortimer

Dec 11, 2007
  8. Mahalo_.32

Mahalo_.32 Patriot

Oct 3, 2009
    The Desert
    Well, the way i was raised i am supposed to honor and respect my elected officials.
    Yeah, that has been a difficult task and i have failed! How can i respect a person that is disrespecting our COUNTRY and has such a condesending demeanor towards AMERICA so my answer is ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!

9. HexHead

HexHead

Jul 16, 2009
    I don't think 0bama has the necessary qualities to find his ass with both hands.

10. Glock940

Glock940

Apr 10, 2009
    CT
    Just like many others here have said....NO! and that's saying it nicely.

11. AZson

AZson

Oct 5, 2005
    Tucson
    Should a mention no birth certificate?

12. DRGNSLR

DRGNSLR

Jan 15, 2010
    Crimson Tide land
    Do you think Barack Obama has the necessary qualities to be President?

No. To be a good president we need someone who is part economist, part military warrior, part businessman, part negotiator, and above all else someone who can keep a cool head in a crisis. I know BO is not an economist, not a military warrior, and not a businessman. He may be a good negotiator but the jury is still out whether or not he can lead in a crisis (see Gulf oil spill for more info).