Do you think Barack Obama has the necessary qualities to be President?

Discussion in 'GT Voting Booth' started by jnojr, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Bingo! Nailed it!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator.
    CLM

I guess the world will have to wonder a while longer.

3. He is an idiot.

4. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator.
    CLM

Obama supporters shouldn't feel that bad. I was in bookstore today, and thumbed through several of the new books about Obama. I couldn't find a single one that knew anything about what he had done that would qualify him to be President, either (or one that said one single thing about him or his family before he was ten years old). Go figure.

5. They're saying if Obama's borrow/spend idea doesn't work, our economy will collapse in two years.

6. You think its bad now wait till barack HUSSEIN obama gets in, give him a couple of years and our dollar will be worth 20 cents, with all the money he will be printing, not to also discount the terrorist attacks we will have here, due to his wimp attiude. Its not will he fail its how soon he will fail. We are all in for a very bad time with this idiot.

7. RF

RF
    Millennium Member

he is the pres now its a wait and see kind of thing

8. Man, It's weird to hear a president with such a command of the English language. I guess I have been "Bushified". I kind of liked the tripped up euphemisms of our former figurehead.

I don't know, but maybe having a smart president Isn't such a bad thing. I know bush was fun loving and a "living in the now" kinda dude, but that ***** didn't really work out. It does suck that we will be respected by countries we were taught to hate.

#369 1911govt, Jan 23, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2009
  9. I very much dislike, and do not trust Obama, that being said, he has a much more powerful presence than McCain had. McCAin seemed weak, old. BUT, I CAN'T STAND OBAMA'S Agenda.

10. farnhamj

farnhamj NY CCW

Whether or not he is qualified is a mute point now. He is in there and we will just have to wait and see. I personally am not a fan of him. But you can't judge him with one week. You can however place your opinion on his history. We will see

One quick observation at this point that I would like to bring up concerning trust and placing ours in him is this:

He has stated that there will be NO lobbyists in his white house, that they are forbidden from working there if the were once a lobbyist, yet he has hired TWO of them to high office positions and the response from his group is that there needs to be room to work inside the scope of these rules, that all rules should have room for exceptions. Think about that if you took or still take his word for what it's worth. Scares me already that he is going back on his word.

11. alphacat

alphacat account deleted

Was 2008 the year of the obama lovers sign up on GT or what?

obama is going to try to take your guns.

What part of that statement don't you understand?

12. They don't understand because they are not true gun people. They are satisfying their macho ego and making a fashion statement. But their leader Hussein will shortly put a crimp in their act.

13. No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. No. But he can grow into the job.
    He lacks experience and gravitas. But develop these things, he will. :drillsgt:

15. 800 billion dollars further in debt in his first 2 months in office. Shows good administrative skills to me...doesn't it to you? :upeyes:

16. Roger2fan

Lifetime Member

Sorry but NO

17. cam6702

cam6702 Safety's Off

thats a big HELL NO:wavey:

18. My father always said F with the bull and you WILL get the horns.

I would say we are getting the horns now.

19. RDW

RDW BTDT

Voted NO!