Do you think Barack Obama has the necessary qualities to be President?

Discussion in 'GT Voting Booth' started by jnojr, Aug 28, 2008.

1. jnojr

jnojr Grrrrrrr...

Leave link cold please

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    HUNDREDS TURN OUT to Protest Barack Obama in Oregon “Go Golf!” Political Issues Friday at 4:00 PM
    Barack Obama’s love bomb offensive Political Issues Mar 27, 2015
    Barack Obama’s top aide says Israeli ‘occupation’ must end Political Issues Mar 23, 2015
    Jimmy Carter slammed President Barack Obama Political Issues Oct 8, 2014
    Michelle Obama: Americans 'Take for Granted' How Much Barack Improved Us Political Issues Sep 21, 2014

3. larry starling

larry starling SIG and Glock

I hit it......And add me to the NO crowd.:shocked:

4. I voted NO also.
  5. NRA_guy

NRA_guy Unreconstructed

Current numbers:

6. Do you think Barack Obama has the necessary qualities to be President?

7. slewfoot

slewfoot Random Mayhem

Sure he is. I am not so sure about the people putting words in his mouth or pulling the strings though.
  8. who would that be?
  9. G26man

G26man OBEY ME!

Lots of money? Check.
    Good speaking skills? Check.
    Lie with a straight face? Check.

He's got the qualifications. I still voted no because he's the most liberal senator ever, and what an Obama administration would do to this country and our rights would not be pretty. Just think what we'll be in for if he gets to name supreme court justices.

Everyone who wants Obama just go live in a liberal country and leave mine alone.
  10. It's his views and leanings which are wrong for America and the Free World.
  11. Obama = no more guns. I think the NRA will even have a tough time with this clown, if elected.
  12. slewfoot

slewfoot Random Mayhem

follow the money trail.
  13. Dalton Wayne

Dalton Wayne Epic mustache
    Millennium Member

I voted not just no but HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!
  14. kcb

kcb Southern Lady

15. I watched his speech last night and was impressed.

I think the fact that so many watched his speech is also a sign of great interested (38+ million watched, according to the Nielsen ratings) in his candidacy.

I am looking forward to watching the RNC next week and of course, the Presidential debates... I think with Pallin being tapped by McCain, the VP debate will be very interesting to watch.

If Obama is elected (which I think he will be), I don't think much will change around our Second Amendment rights.
  16. Front Sight

Front Sight Front Sight

The Second Amendment may not change. However you may not be able to take any firearm out doors. Or you could be restricted to a firearm that only holds one round.
    There are only 4 million NRA members. It will be an up hill battle to keep what we have now.
  17. I vote NO, but they said on the news tonight that 38million people tuned in to watch him give his acceptance speech the other night...

Wow, that's a whole lot of people.
  18. You can look at the records of both candidates on any specific issues that they have voted on. Mister Hussein has voted for many bills to alter our gun laws.

I did not own a gun till about a month and a half ago. I wish I would have earlier and I think that all law abiding citizens should have them. In case, an invading force such as the Russia versus Georgia incident. The way this country has gotten though is that certain people would start looting our own country instead of fighting. They think that they are owed something for nothing.

19. right winger01

right winger01 Right winger01

No Way. Not even close to being Presidential material.:rofl:
  20. Shima

+1 for me. Keep your Change and I'll keep my AK-47!!!:steamed: