Do you carry to social events like dinner with friends, family?

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by IndianaMatt, Sep 29, 2012.

1. heck yes I carry..... I used to even carry during dates and even one night stands.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. RustyDaleShackleford

RustyDaleShackleford Giblet Head

Of course. People have been assaulted, robbed, raped, and murdered just about everywhere at one point or another. Wherever I'm going could just be the next place if I don't carry.

3. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

Wow. I was not aware of this. :shocked:

4. The reason I started this thread, is that here in Alaska I believe the law says that, if we carry on private property, it must be with the owner's consent. That kind of puts you in an awkward spot: arriving at your sister-in-law's house, "Oh hi I am carrying my 1911 in .45 ACP is that cool?"

5. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

was just last week. I carried my G17, no problems.

6. Mr Spock

Mr Spock Vulcan

Going to a friend's for dinner tonight. Will be carrying my g27 and a spare g22 mag. They'll never have a clue.

7. For family events i just pack more ammo.

8. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

But it wouldn't be announced until it came out shooting against a criminal attack.

9. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

HehHehHehHeh!!