close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Do you believe in the "magic bullet theory"

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by IndyGunFreak, May 2, 2013.

1. ysr_racer

ysr_racer

You know what they say, opinions are like buttholes...

2. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai CLM

The Texas governor was seated juxtaposed more to the right (~outside) of JFK's position. Serious cartoon fail.

3. byf43

byf43 NRA Life Member

Absolutely!!!!

Most of 'em stink, too!:wow:
    (As my dear old Dad would say, "I never promised you a rose garden.")

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4. G-34

G-34

i heard on the radio once that the files on his assassination were sealed till 2039 and if it were to leak out during that time period or now it would totally DESTROY the government,

i dont know how true the bold part is, just what i heard:wavey:

and if it is true, that means the government was in on it the entire time and dont want anyone to know,

what kind of secret about this could be so massive that it would destroy the government? (if it is true, again i dont know if it is)

Last edited: May 2, 2013
  5. OctoberRust

OctoberRust Anti-Federalist

Bring up the actual video/photos. They were not sitting the way conspiracy theorists make it out to be.

6. OctoberRust

OctoberRust Anti-Federalist

I figured you wouldn't have any facts to back up your opinion. If it's one thing I learned about you, that's a rarity amongst yourself.

7. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA Get off my lawn

I heard the government has 12 different inventions for an internal combustion engine that will provide between 100 and 200 mpg in an average car but they are trying to protect Exxon Mobile.

It's been 51 years now. Anyone with any involvement would be near-dead or dead by now. I can't see this being government-shattering in the least.

8. G-34

G-34

more than likely why they seald the records, to wait out the people involved and make sure they were at the end of their lifespan, that way they could dismiss them as just "crazy old people going off the deep end"

9. F106 Fan

F106 Fan

With the 50th anniversary coming up this year, I expect we will be seeing a lot of press coverage.

Richard

10. SC Tiger

SC Tiger Big, educated kitty cat!

IIRC the "magic bullet theory" has a flaw in that it does not take into account the way the seats were arranged in that particular Presidential limo. The front passenger seat was slightly closer to the rear passenger seat and was a little lower I believe. When this is taken into account, the bullet's path is much straighter.

Also, wasn't that limo cleaned up, reworked (with a roof) and used again by another President? I'm all for reducing government spending but I would be okay with replacing that one after that...

11. cgwahl

cgwahl Sheriffs a near

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wi-lW2poE4"]The Critic - Back, and to the Left....wmv - YouTube[/ame]

12. airmotive

airmotive Tin Kicker

Magic Bullet.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-psit8M9K0"]barrett .50 cal ricochet - YouTube[/ame]

13. TheJ

TheJ NRA Life Member Lifetime Member

This.

14. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

You might be surprised at how many secrets we actually can keep. :supergrin:

15. Peace Warrior

In order to support my position, I'd rather just make a cartoon like the other guy/girl did. :tongueout:

16. Peace Warrior

Please don;t miss or dismiss the irony being that they needed that cartoon to make the single bullet theory (~nothing is magic btw) plausible.

I personally rely on the number of shots fired to indicate there was more than one person shooting at JFK on 11-22-1963. (e.g., There is clearly a shot through the windshield, which eyewitnesses advised was traveling from the front towards the rear of the limo. There is clearly a shot that hit the top of the windshield's upper cross member (i.e., the frame), which eyewitnesses and photos indicate was traveling from the rear towards the front of the limo. These are just two additional eye-witnessed, 'irresputable' shots, that the official "cover up" story never mentions. LHO was not in position for the windshield shot, and he didn't have the time for the round to the windshield's frame, so I ask you, based on the evidence, was there more than one shooter that day? If so, we have a conspiracy. Period.)

17. Peace Warrior

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBz3PqA2Fmc"]Seinfeld - The Magic Loogie, Reconstruction - YouTube[/ame]

18. Detectorist

Detectorist

Very, very true.

19. Rabbi

Rabbi The Bombdiggity Lifetime Member

This stuff is like crack to you isnt it?

You dont believe one, you FIGHT for them all. Like an addict who cant get enough. There is nothing that will stand in the way of what you want(how you want to feel)

People like you are the reason people like me can do so well. Everytime I get upset with humanity I realize that there are people like you who will do and believe anything as long as I say whatever I need to say in a way that makes you feel like you want to feel. Thankyou. It has paid for a lot of really cool stuff.

20. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA Get off my lawn

Youtube "Zapruder film HD" or "high quality." Frame by frame. Connolly reacts the same time JFK does. Just a fact.