close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Do Glocks Work When Wet?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Glocks n' Crocs, Oct 14, 2013.

1. :rofl:
    I used to give my 1911 a light spritzing of chamomile water before bed. Now I know better.

2. Oh yes, a lot of unexpected things can happen in space. A gun might also shatter into pieces, just like in Terminator 2 :cool: where Arnold shoots the T1000, if you fire it up there because the temperature reaches (rarely), or comes very close to absolute zero temperature (the lowest temperature possible -459.67 Fahrenheit) in areas away from sunlight and other heat sources. Absolute or near zero makes steel, and other metals and materials extremely brittle, because the atoms stop vibrating and become super conductive if you don't heat it.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2013

3. 451050500

Oct 16, 2013
    MN/WI
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHgd73RMxaI"]Glock 21SF Underwater Test - YouTube[/ame]

4. ca survivor

ca survivor

Dec 25, 2011
    Florida
    yes, some people have too much time to wander.

5. TTex

TTex Cannon Fodder

Jul 12, 2011
    Louisiana
    I know it's an ad, but evidently it worked for some guy against a bobcat.
    [​IMG]

6. Bac, this is an elite commando talk. its best to stay out of it. if they hazzz to explain, you wouldn't understandz. never know when a ninja sneak attacks you while you in jacuzzi

Last edited: Oct 17, 2013