close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

DIY Bedliner?

Discussion in 'Car Forum' started by boulderado1965, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Recommend me a DIY bedliner for my BOV. Its a 96 Tacoma std cab std bed. I also plan to coat my toolboxes with it also. I would like something both durable and UV resistant. Of course money is a slight issue, or else I would have it done.

2. tomc5179

tomc5179 Big Dawg #1361

Jan 16, 2004
    Central Kansas
    Either Durabak or Herculiner. I did the interior of a CJ5 a few years ago with the durabak. I recently did a Jeep Cherokee with the Herculiner. Both were what I would consider easy to do. I preferred the look of how the Herculiner turned out. However, I preferred the slightly more "rubbery" surface of the durabak. Both are very tough.

3. RaiderCop

RaiderCop NRA Life Member

Mar 20, 2003
    Washington
    I buddy of mine coated his El Camino's bed with Herculiner a few years ago. It looked pretty good for a DIY. Obviously it does stand up to a Line-X or Rhino job, but then again you’re saving a ton of money. Make sure you scuff the surface and clean it good prior to applying.