close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dixie Gun & Knife Show - Raleigh - Apr 30 / May 1

Discussion in 'Carolina Glockers' started by ncglock19, Apr 26, 2011.

1. ncglock19

ncglock19
    Expand Collapse

Just in case anyone has forgotten, Dixie Gun and Knife show this coming weekend at the Raleigh State Fairgrounds. Check their website for the Dollar-off coupon for admission.

nc19

2. Kriterian

Kriterian
    Expand Collapse

I've been waiting awhile for this one. I got my Glock with my tax refund check back in February and have been wanting to try out holsters.

That reminds me. Is there a way to bring my own weapon in (unloaded with no magazines) and have them safety tie it BUT in a way that I can still use it to try out holsters? I'm worried that a zip tie through the extractor port will keep it from fitting in some holsters that are molded to the gun.

3. ncglock19

ncglock19
    Expand Collapse

I would ask security for a couple of extra ties if they can't do it in a way to allow you to try holsters. Most times, they may have blue guns to give you an idea. By bringing a couple of extra ties, the dealer may allow you to step behind the table, and you can cut your tie, check out the holster, make a decision, and the re-secure the gun with a new tie. The dealer would have to be in agreement.

nc19

4. Kriterian

Kriterian
    Expand Collapse

Ok thanks, I'll give it a shot. I forgot about the fact that they may have blue guns to use to try on, so I wouldn't even need to bring mine.