close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Dispatch.com Poll

Discussion in 'Ohio Glockers' started by anyplainjoe, Apr 18, 2007.

1. anyplainjoe

anyplainjoe Nobody special.

Dec 28, 2005
    In flyover country
    Hey Ohio GlockTalkers,

Can you pls help me with my local newspaper's gun control poll? Just go to www.dispatch.com the poll is called "The Hot Issue", and is at the bottom of the first 1/3 of the homepage!

Thanks!

2. anyplainjoe

Dec 28, 2005
    In flyover country
    It was the comma...I removed it.

3. APGlock27

APGlock27

Dec 28, 2006
    Centerville, OH
    I find it amusing that in such an anti-gun City, an overwhelming amount of voters do not favor tighter gun control laws.

4. I don't know that is is really the city that is anti-gun. Many don't care and don't think about it much.

But, the city does have plenty of anti-gunners in positions of power. They were far outnumbered in the council meetings when Columbus was pushing their "ban". The room was packed full of pro-gunners.

5. joedoc

joedoc

Oct 27, 2006
    cincinnati
    sorry to get off-topic, but I have been distracted by firedog's new avatar, and cannot focus on the matter at hand.

6. anyplainjoe

Dec 28, 2005
    In flyover country
    It's just the far left Democrats on the city council pandering to the extreme left base to earn their stripes. The average conservative or democrat-leaning person in Columbus knows criminals walk thru these laws. For many people in the city of Columbus proper, one of their goals is to move into one of the suburbs.