close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

disenchanted with the LC9

Discussion in 'Ruger Club' started by cowboywannabe, Mar 27, 2012.

1. The PF9 I shot had such a terrible trigger, and was ammo sensitive that I would skip it and get a CW9 or a Beretta Nano, YMMV though.

2. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    Chief, like your gun mine is a real shooter. i havent had it stumble once in any way. i guess i have a phobia about gun malfunctions....thats why my gen 3 S&W have their mag disconnectors removed, im anal about my guns being clean.....and none of my S&W wheelies have a lock on them.

the LC9 is a good gun from all practical accounts in my book, i just dont care for the "safety" features. the thumb safety i can handle as its no different than a 1911 for muscle memory if you even engage it.

im really trying to warm up to this gun so it can be more than a walking around the yard gun. ive seen an easy to install laser light that mounts on the side and is very compact......no special holsters needed once installed.....but before i buy it i want to be sure im going to keep this gun.