close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Dirty little Dumocrat Liar

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Vic777, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Vic777

Vic777

Jan 23, 2006
    How stupid do the Dumocrat leaders think that their supporters are?
    Doesn't demanding that someone produce his Tax returns, imply that that person did indeed pay his taxes? How could Romney not pay his taxes for ten years? Would a candidate for POTUS deliberately not pay his taxes for ten years? Are Dumocrats really that stupid? They are not called lieberals for nothing.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
  2. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

Now there, you're describing a 'black hole' .....

3. MZBKA

MZBKA

Apr 14, 2004
    Let's see. You're willing to believe Romney paid his taxes because he said he did and you believed the blue helmets were coming to take our guns on July 27 because you read a conspiracy theorist blog. I wonder if you apply the same standards to all of your 'truths'.

4. TheExplorer

TheExplorer

Apr 16, 2012
    I think it's always funny when a politician questions another politician's integrity.

5. Jerry

Jerry Staff Member Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 21, 1998
    Louisiana
    To answer your first question, how stupid do the Demorsts "think" their supporters are. They don't "think"... They know they are pretty darn STUPID.

6. alphacat

alphacat account deleted

Jul 16, 2003
    :rofl:

7. DOC44

DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner
    Yeah, its like the pot calling the kettle black.:tongueout:

Doc44

8. TheJ

TheJ NRA Life Member Lifetime Member

Jan 24, 2011
    GA
    Somebody told my Harry Reid is a pedophile.
    The word is out.
    So it's up to him to prove he's not.

To answer the OPs questions though, I don't beleive anyone is actually claiming Romey didn't file taxes or that he owes taxes that he refused to pay..., just that he didn't pay any in taxes due to deductions/tax shelters etc. If they can keep that narrative started about Romney in the Republican nomination process, it will feed their charge that Romeny is just a rich guy who doesn't pay "his fair share", etc., etc., blah blah blah

9. Limedust

Limedust

May 15, 2012
    Your motorcycle is ugly.

10. douggmc

douggmc

Feb 23, 2007
    Orlando, FL
    This is probably the 3rd circle jerk thread on the subject. All of which continue to make the same basic accusation of what Reid said. And that false claim is Reid said: he didn't pay his taxes OWED and/or he evaded taxes ... Either of which was in an illegal fashion.

The fact of the matter is Reid said neither. He said (claimed via an anonymous source) he did not pay any taxes. There is difference!

You all (and the right wing spinmeisters) are accusing Reid of saying Romney did something illegal. He did not.

Not paying paying taxes for a given year due to lawfully crafting your finances (via using all the legal tricks in the book) is what his statement said.

If you ... Or Romney's supporters ... choose to read into what he stated as anything other than that, well that is your prerogative. However, don't put words in the man's mouth.

For that matter, No fool would think Romney has done anything illegal. Wouldn't the IRS have caught it??!!

The Romney campaign insistence on screaming foul and claiming to take such extreme offense at a nonexistent accusation of illegal activity is more telling than anything else in this situation ... At least to anybody with a sliver of critical thinking ability. It simply provides more ammunition to the folks that think he is avoiding providing more tax returns because there is something embarrassing about his financial actions.

11. Vic777

Vic777

Jan 23, 2006
    Hey MZBKA, got news for ya, the blue helmets are still conspiring to take our guns! Nice try on the thread hijack. If Romney didn't pay his taxes, the IRS would be all over him.

12. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A

There's that sliver of critical thinking ability in action, folks... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

13. TheExplorer

TheExplorer

Apr 16, 2012
    I agree with this. I truly think it s the ONE thing you cannot get away with in this country. Musicians, celebrities, politicians all have been sent to jail.

14. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
  15. MZBKA

MZBKA

Apr 14, 2004
    Of course they are, but I am sure your tinfoil wallpaper will keep them out.

It's amazing to me that the same people calling for Obama to release his college transcripts are ok with Romney keeping his tax returns sealed.

16. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

Democrats: Just trying like hell to keep the conversation on anything but jobs, the economy, and their record. :supergrin:

17. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

"It's the economy, stupid !"

Which party said that, again ? .....:supergrin:

18. Rob1109

Rob1109

Jul 4, 2010
    The Dems are just on a snipe hunt.....hoping to find something that they can capitalize on.

Someone should check Harry Reid's taxes and all the land deals he is involved with mob-lawyer Jay Brown in both Clark County (Las Vegas) and Mojave County Arizona.

19. jakebrake

jakebrake cracker

Jan 11, 2011
    too close to philly
    it is curious how someone that makes 190k a year has a net worth of a little over 10 million....

or is it just me?