close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Diosdado Macapagal (dios ko napakamahal) hi-way closed for drag racers!

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by crazy_hans, Apr 6, 2008.

1. crazy_hans

crazy_hans
    Expand Collapse

i really don't know what the hell is going on with our country, i passed by diosdado macapagal hi-way to get to coastal last night and i was shocked due to the vlume of vehicles there! man i was surprised t see after wasting like 30 mins of my time that the road was closed to give way to damn drag racers!wtf!?oh well why am i surprised when criminals who stole millions of dollars worth of government funds walk scot free?anway i just want to share it with you guys.:steamed:

2. goldfinger

goldfinger
    Expand Collapse

it reminds me of white plains ave every saturday night back in the 90's when i was still in college. damn, those were the days...

3. royal glockster

royal glockster
    Expand Collapse

Are the authorities the ones closing the road for drag racing??..or are the drag racers themselves the ones closing it for their car racing activities??..:shocked:

Ang kapal naman nila...the DM boulevard is for everyone..not just for the chosen rich kids noh...:supergrin:

4. crazy_hans

crazy_hans
    Expand Collapse

sir royal glockster i think it was with the blessing of local authorities kasi may bantay pa sila eh!di bale with short life to live for them ok lang yan.

5. gen1

gen1
    Expand Collapse

nakita ko rin yan early sat morn (2 or 3am). but the road wasn't closed. dami tao, dami tsiks. he,he.