close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Dinesh D'Souza Resigns As President Of King's College Amid Scandal

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Flintlocker, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Flintlocker

Flintlocker

Jul 1, 2011
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/18/dinesh-dsouza-resigns-kings-college_n_1980614.html

Prominent conservative author and Obama critic Dinesh D'Souza has resigned from the from the presidency of The King's College, an evangelical Christian liberal arts school based in Manhattan, the college's board of trustees announced Thursday.

The sudden departure comes after days of controversy over accusations of marital infidelity against D'Souza, who reportedly attended a recent event on Christian values with a woman who was not his his wife of 20 years and shared a hotel room with her. (The story of D'Souza's relationship to a woman, Denise Odie Joseph II, was first reported by WORLD magazine).

2. Zombie Surgeon

Zombie Surgeon MODELATOR

Sep 6, 2012
    :upeyes:

And why exactly this is posted in the P.I. section?

3. Flintlocker

Flintlocker

Jul 1, 2011
    Dinesh is the righteous guy that brought you your new favorite film: 2016 Obama's America.

4. GAFinch

GAFinch

Feb 23, 2009
    Georgia
    He and his wife had been separated for two years. He and the woman supposedly rented their own rooms.

Have you seen the movie?

5. Ironically when I read his What's So Great About Christianity through most of the book I thought that he did a better job than, say, Karen Armstrong's The Case For God, but then he lost it when he claimed that the reason most people turn away from God is to pursue their own sexual perversions.

-ArtificialGrape

6. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    But somehow Clinton didn't resign from his job.

Too bad for d'souza if true. We all run our own race in this life, there are no do-overs,

Democrats embrace their perverts, Republicans jettison ours.

7. Snowman92D

Snowman92D

Oct 6, 2001
    Indianapolis
    Well, at least he isn't frequenting those sweaty bath-houses in Chicago with...um...you-know-who, while you-know-who's wife and kids are off on a separate vacation. :aodnsb:

:rofl:

So you enjoyed the movie...?

8. Flintlocker

Flintlocker

Jul 1, 2011
    Sorry, I don't know Larry "Wide Stance" Craig's travel schedule.

And no, I haven't seen the movie.

9. Snowman92D

Snowman92D

Oct 6, 2001
    Indianapolis
    I agree...not having the Rev. Jeremiah Wright's "bath-house blessing" for one's 'liaisons' does make Craig's actions even more tawdry in comparison. :supergrin: