close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Dillon Square Deal "B"

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by LM55, Jan 27, 2013.

1. LM55

LM55

Jan 9, 2013
    Found this little “Clip-On” light at Home Depot for $9.97. Used a scrap piece of ¼” Plywood, 3/16th bolt, nut, and a couple of washers. Drill 3/16th hole thru the rear facing gusset of the Square Deal B and you are in business for a much better visual on the powder drop. Just can't use the bulky Dillon "multi-tool" to adjust station 3 and 4 because of your plywood. No big deal, as these station require very little force and slip pliers work great.

Attached Files:

2. Kentguy

Kentguy

Nov 22, 2010
    Kent, OH
    LM55,

That's a nice light! I have something similar to that, swivels to different positions. With that light I like the way you can see right into your casing and for just under $10... man you can't beat that! :thumbsup:

Last edited: Jan 27, 2013

3. shotgunred

shotgunred local trouble maker

Mar 1, 2008
    Washington (the state)
    looks like it does a good job of lighting your filled brass.

4. bush pilot

bush pilot

Jan 29, 2004
    northwest
    Couldn't you attach the light to the low primer sensor housing and get the same result? You probably wouldn't even notice the extra time the light took to travel the additional distance :supergrin:

5. LM55

LM55

Jan 9, 2013
    Gave the sensor housing a try. The light angle is not as good, part of the light directed into the Brass is blocked. I also like having it located on the back side away from me.