close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dillon Square Deal "B"

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by LM55, Jan 27, 2013.

1. LM55

LM55
    Expand Collapse

Found this little “Clip-On” light at Home Depot for $9.97. Used a scrap piece of ¼” Plywood, 3/16th bolt, nut, and a couple of washers. Drill 3/16th hole thru the rear facing gusset of the Square Deal B and you are in business for a much better visual on the powder drop. Just can't use the bulky Dillon "multi-tool" to adjust station 3 and 4 because of your plywood. No big deal, as these station require very little force and slip pliers work great.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!

Attached Files:

2. Kentguy

Kentguy
    Expand Collapse

LM55,

That's a nice light! I have something similar to that, swivels to different positions. With that light I like the way you can see right into your casing and for just under $10... man you can't beat that! :thumbsup:

#2 Kentguy, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
  3. shotgunred

shotgunred
    Expand Collapse
    reloading nut

looks like it does a good job of lighting your filled brass.

4. bush pilot

bush pilot
    Expand Collapse

Couldn't you attach the light to the low primer sensor housing and get the same result? You probably wouldn't even notice the extra time the light took to travel the additional distance :supergrin:

5. LM55

LM55
    Expand Collapse

Gave the sensor housing a try. The light angle is not as good, part of the light directed into the Brass is blocked. I also like having it located on the back side away from me.

6. bmoore

bmoore
    Expand Collapse

Came out good.