Pulled my scale out of the safe today so that I could load up some 9mm for the weekend. Put fresh batteries in and pushed the power button and nothing. Tried different batteries same story. Called the manufacturer and since it's over a year old "nothing they could do." This is my third scale and I'm wondering if I need to start storing them in the house. Currently I've had them in the garage in the safe. We've had 100+ weather for over three months and I'm wondering if that's what's killing them. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks, O2B Wanna kill these ads? We can help!