Glock Talk banner

Did Glock Make a 20sf with the Picatinny Rail

8K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Okeene1 
#1 ·
Does anyone here in the 10 ring have a G20 with the picatinny rail? It would be great to hear from someone who has one. I have put my hands on a G21 with the pic rail but I can't find a G20 with it anywhere. I really want one but the few gun shops I have been to don't do much business with the 10mm Glocks.

#4 ·
Me too, I thought they all had it. Bought my gun new about 18 months ago, Gen 3 I assume. Bought a Streamlight TLR-1 light for it, works like a charm on certain outdoor pursuits. Very nice light for not a ton of dough.

-Dan

#6 ·
TLR-1s fits on Glock rail on both of my G20 and G29sf. Have it attached every night.:cool:

Dan, I just got a 6" KKM. Awesome! I think I like it more than LWD, which I am going to sell. Whereever the front sight goes, the bullet goes there, at 15 yards. It came well refined than LWD and better than StormLake.

#7 ·
Yeah man, I was impressed too. Never bought an aftermarket barrel before this one. Now I am going to be purchasing several. All my Glocks are in need of an upgrade. Well, the G35 for certain, likely with a 40 barrel and a 9 mm conversion as well. These KKM barrels are top shelf. Glad you are enjoying yours. Marinehawk has one coming in soon also.

-Dan

#8 · (Edited)
No, the G20/20SF was never made with Picatinny rails. As far as I know, the only Glock to EVER have a Picatinny rail was the run of G21SFs, which also had the ambi mag release (actual ambidextrous, not reversible). However, you could MAKE a G20SF with an ambi/Pic frame. Just buy a G21SF ambi and swap the slides. There's actually one at a pawn shop in my area (ambi/Pic G21SF). It's funny. They want $599 for it. I don't have the heart to tell them that the frame is junk and needs to be replaced.

OP, if you haven't heard of the problems with that frame, be warned. The ambi mag release is known to lock up and break. If you have one, you can send it to Glock and they'll replace it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.