close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Dianne Feinstein CCW quote

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by sharpshooter, Dec 19, 2012.

1. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Sep 4, 2009
    U.S.A.
    But you don't understand, she is a Chosen One. You are nothing. You don't deserve "rights".

2. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009

Juan Williams said the same thing on Hannity. He was in favor of Hannity carrying a gun because he is a nationally known figure and says things that piss people off but us peons shouldn't be able to carry a gun.

3. HarleyGuy

HarleyGuy

Mar 29, 2008
    Missed that. How did Hannity respond?

That's how eliteism works!

4. SDDL-UP

SDDL-UP

Dec 4, 2006
    Idaho
    +1 cowboy1964!

Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) is "important" ... regular people are not important.

5. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Sep 4, 2009
    U.S.A.
    This is what she REALLY believes and should have said:

I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I'd walk to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out, I was going to take them with me. BUT YOU ARE NOT ME. You must not have the same right to defend yourself. For the public good, you must not.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
  6. TDC20

TDC20

Apr 11, 2011
    Exactly. Just wait for their sneers and jeers when it's suggested that LE gives up their AR-15 patrol rifles, that the Secret Service goes unarmed to the 0bama children's school. Let's face it, we're not worthy of having the means to defend ourselves, regardless of what the Bill of Rights says.

7. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    you are nothing to them (liberals) but an easy vote if they can doop you. remember that.

8. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

9. marchboom

marchboom

Aug 18, 2006
    Idaho
    Add a little more to her statement (what she was really thinking): The life of the average citizen means little. But I'm a US senator and my life is much more valuable than their life is. Therefore, I SHALL be permitted to carry a gun and the average citizen shall not.

10. What a piece of garbage! How does that ***** keep getting re elected?
    Oh yeah, California. I'm beginnig to hate this state! Pffttt

Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
  11. BenjiEDF

BenjiEDF

Jun 15, 2012
    I found it on video, this NEEDS TO GO VIRAL!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1EObqM9Z0s"]Dianne Feinstein has/had a concealed weapons permit - YouTube[/ame]

12. marchboom

marchboom

Aug 18, 2006
    Idaho
  13. EOS

EOS

May 30, 2012
    Central Kentucky
    what a hypocritical old gash, her face looks like a two dollar steak after a round with the tenderizing hammer. May her taxpayer (theft) funded limosine lose its brakes going down a long hill. Ban that, you elitist cow.