Diane Feinstein moves to ban assault rifles, magazines and pistol grips

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by old_pigpen, Nov 8, 2012.

1. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

If I was a betting woman, I'd be willing to bet they would have one hell of a bloody time enforcing it should it be passed.:whistling:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

Amen! :wavey:

3. :wavey:

4. Poohgyrr

Poohgyrr trout fear me!

We shouldn't be surprised; renewing the ban is part of the Democratic platform and they have been after this forever.

FWIW; computers can count without any problem - but when they print out the "total number", it can be any number you tell the computer to print.

And remember that the media, and all the political parties, are not discussing quite a few things that have been happening.

Oppressive Governments always control weapons, the media, and education.

Bad people have always been around, and eternal vigilance is part of the price of freedom.

I need a donut and cup of coffee..............

5. Deployment Solu

Deployment Solu Kydex Crafter

6. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

I feel your pain. But honestly, it's California. I could have called it for Obama at 19:35 hours. On Jan 21, 2008... Doesn't it always go Dem? I just assumed, as liberal as everyone says it is... Although I guess it's had Repub governor before....

Randy

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

#66 steveksux, Nov 11, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
  7. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

8. Short answer, Yes. Elections give the people hope as opposed to understanding it's all preordained. Can you imagine if you didn't have that small sliver of hope that it would matter? It would break down the system just because people would get pissed off they didn't have a say.

9. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

They made it pretty obvious this time, didn't they?

10. Yes they did. But this is also the first time in a while that people are really aware of it. That's why the next few years are going to be interesting.

11. Clutch Cargo

Clutch Cargo Amsterdam Haze

THAT could get enough votes to pass a law.

12. Tha problem is that people don't have long memories. They forget and then they have to be hit with a hammer again. :whistling:

13. There you go, talking about me again. :steamed:

:rofl:

14. Wait for it........

Buck Farack.

15. #75 Newcop761, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  16. 25pd

I'm in 100 % agreement w/ captcurly!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeh!!!!!!!:wavey:

17. old_pigpen

old_pigpen Huh? What?

I apologize to any Wookies that I offended when I said Mooshelle Obama was one of you :supergrin:

#77 old_pigpen, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  18. You don't know the difference between the national debt and the deficit ... and you are calling out society as dumb? :upeyes:

Agreed .. +1.

Yeah ... I wouldn't get worked up. There is batship legislation proposed all the time by batchip legislators. Any legislator can do so ... it doesn't mean it will even make it out of committee.

#78 douggmc, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  19. Hamrhed

Hamrhed AKs & Glocks

Diane Frankenstein at it again? Molon Labe...

20. Ole Diane clearly needs to get laid. One of you guys needs to cowboy up and take one for the team.....I would but I am out of those little blue pills......

#80 Ruggles, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2012