Diane Feinstein moves to ban assault rifles, magazines and pistol grips

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by old_pigpen, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Today, I went to Walmart to replace the 200 rounds I used this morning. (I don't like my stock to dwindle, so I always replace what I shoot.) It was weird to see zero .22 ammo left. The .223 was all gone too, but that was no surprise.

Why the run on .22 in particular? There was 9mm, .45 auto, and .40 left in Tul and most of the other brands. Why no .22 though? If people are worried about bans, I'd think the .22's would be the very last thing the feds would go after.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Perfect!! Get the feminists on your side and no lib will come within a hundred miles of trying to take your stuff.

3. Fuhk her up her stupid a$s!

4. concretefuzzynuts

concretefuzzynuts Brew Crew

Somebody's breaking in a Walther P22. :rofl:

#44 concretefuzzynuts, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  5. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

You should drive around a liberal neighborhood and just randomly place a dummy round (like those on keychains) around the area and see how many of them faint from heart attacks at the sight of it all.

6. You disappointed this one buy getting only 60 rounds :rofl:

UPS man just dropped off 500rds 9x18 and 2400rds of 7.62 Nato.

This Lib smiled at making the UPS guy mad :rofl:

7. Kingarthurhk

Kingarthurhk Isaiah 53:4-9

There is gridlock. If you had a Democrat supermajority like before, then I would say, there would be a concern. But, the bill would not make it through the House.

8. Kingarthurhk

I don't see anything wrong with that. My philosophy is I like 6 magaiznes per hand gun. Why? I was issued 6 when I first got into law enforcement, so it has been my preferred number of magazines.

#48 Kingarthurhk, Nov 10, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  9. Kingarthurhk

The Ruger .22 that breaks in half has become popular. Also, you can carry a lot more .22 than other ammunition. I attriibute that trend tot that.

#49 Kingarthurhk, Nov 10, 2012
  10. Kingarthurhk

I already have like 2k 7.62x39 and as much if not more .223. I don't invision using it up anyttime soon.

11. old_pigpen

old_pigpen Huh? What?

It was all I could afford right now. Money is tight, thanks to four years of Obama. :steamed:

Seriously, now that he was reelected I have two very good chances of losing my non-LE day job next year. If I somehow manage not to lose my job, I can expect a $10,000 pay cut by June.

To quote Vigilant: Buck Farack!

12. old_pigpen

old_pigpen Huh? What?

Not even with YOUR winkie! :supergrin:

13. Wonder how much money Feinstein's stock portfolio is earning off of ammo manufacturers and gun companies that manufacture ARs? The one thing the libs do consistently is prostitute themselves for financial gain.

I would not worry so much about a new ban during the next two years. What I'd be more concerned about is the left's ability to manipulate voters and the 2014 outcome and impose upon us a pre 1994 congress that just doesn't care. In my own red state, which held for Romney and Republicans, the gap between Romney and Obama was surprisingly narrow indicating there are a lot more idiots around me than I realize, or somehow they managed to increase voter fraud despite the voter ID law.

14. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

Fraud knows no bounds... fake ID's are easy to make, and absentee ballot requests have no ID requirement.

15. FireForged

FireForged Millenium #3936
    Millennium Member

I think that the only way a new AWB can be enacted would be by executive order. I really dont think Obama would be willing to do it in that manner.

#55 FireForged, Nov 10, 2012
  16. MRex21

MRex21 Can I help you?

I want to believe that. I really do.

17. ateamer

ateamer NRA4EVR

Why do people keep voting for Finkelswine? She and the joker haven't done a damned thing for California.

18. MRex21

MRex21 Can I help you?

It's no more than sheer numbers. There's more liberals in the San Fransicko and Los Angeles areas than there are in all of the rural areas in the state.

They just have more.

19. Morris

CLM

Same for Washington and Oregon.

20. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

Even NY... upstate and other regions are very conservative, but NYC just dominates the whole state's politics.

I was so mad... I cast my votes (paper ballot with markers) at 1930 hours, and by 2100 hours, they already called it for the state for Obama... and I know they haven't even bothered counting my ballots. Why do they even let us vote then? To give the pretense that we have a say?