Diane Feinstein moves to ban assault rifles, magazines and pistol grips

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by old_pigpen, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Look at the replies in the linked stories, took all of 5 replies to blame the Jews. Crap those Jews sure are busy, they are behind every evil act in the world. :rofl:

I had take out Mexican food for dinner, it was cold when I got home and they forgot my wife's rice. Damn Jews!!! :rofl:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Rumor has it that the neo-Pagan, former Libertarian Jews are especially crafty. :rofl:

3. Morris

CLM

I'm so crafty, the Christians at Hobby Lobby love me.

4. :rofl:

5. Oh they will discover you evil plot and desires...they will I tell you! :supergrin:

6. Morris

CLM

What, me worry?

[​IMG]

7. Hoarder!!!! Panic Buyer!!!!! Maybe you should use the dreaded "HPB" scarlet letter as you avatar.

8. Rumor has it that those same Christians also love athlete's foot. :supergrin:

9. Patchman

Patchman Florist

:rofl::rofl:

I've always wondered those people who can get the impossible done is because they have "juice," or because they have "Jews." It's a homonym mystery. :whistling:

10. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

You're assuming the term limits for presidents will still be in place by then.:whistling:

11. This. Good thing the author pointed that out in big bold lettering, and wasn't trying to induce any panic buying or repeat the lunacy, idiocy, moronacy, that NRAtards propogated from 2008-2010.

12. And the wife gave me the stink eye for buying several hundreds of dollars worth of ammo and high capacity mags a few weeks ago. Of course, I'll probably lose it all in a boating accident eventually.

13. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

I never make it home with all my purchases intact when I go to the gun store... probably because I always take my leaky boat instead of my car.

14. Arc Angel

Arc Angel Deus Vult!

:upeyes: You guys are all worried about nothing! I've developed a diabolically clever plan to exempt all my guns from any future prohibitive legislation. .......

I'm painting everything pink! :supergrin:

15. I don't see them actually passing an AWB. However, in the second debate, President Obama said he wanted an AWB. I can see them trying it through the UN Arms Trade Treaty more than anything else, which the US has said they support (once the election was over). If I remember correctly, the Senate ratifies treaties.

16. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

But treaties still do not supersede the Constitution.

17. Morris

CLM

At this point in history . . .

18. old_pigpen

old_pigpen Huh? What?

And his Wookie Mooshelle too! :rofl:

I bought 60 round of 5.56 on the way home tonight. I smiled at the thought of making a liberal mad :)

#39 old_pigpen, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  19. Don't kid yourself, she was behind a lot of this type of stuff in California and it all got passed. And now she has Obama to help her get this across.