close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Detroit Police Glock and Washington DC Police Glock

Discussion in 'Glock Collector's Club' started by StaggerLee, Nov 14, 2009.

1. cadillacguns

cadillacguns Millennium Member

Jan 20, 1999
    Indianapolis, IN USA
    Funny, I looked at my mags last night, #1 was DPD marked on a Clinton era AWB LEO/GVT marked mag (15 rd). A pre ban 15 rd mag marked DPD, and a regular post ban 15 rd mag not marked LEO or DPD. Anybody with a DPD marked mag they want to sell, LMK.
    bgforres@yahoo.com

Last edited: Aug 17, 2014
  2. Silverhawk500

Silverhawk500

Aug 22, 2008
    I have a sequential set of 22,23,27, DPD all unissued. I am not sure what I am going to do with them. Will advise. I do know of used 23 DPD and prob marked 15 rd DPD mags

3. cadillacguns

Jan 20, 1999
    Indianapolis, IN USA
    Thanks Silverhawk, sent you a PM to e-mail me at bgforres@juno.com. My G-27 is brand new un used, my G-22 is well used and both are fixed sight and came with the orenge NY-2 trigger springs. My G-27 has two standard mags marked LEO GOV with (+) bottoms. The G-27 NIB, the G-22 all by itself. My BUG G-27 and G-23 I carry around trown are both LEO Trade ins, but are un marked. I got them from a Police Supply store on Dpt Letterhead.

4. Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Jan 28, 2008
    my contribution I am only missing a g23 3rdgen DPD marked

[​IMG]

5. You can see a little holster wear but it looks ok for a "safety tool". :supergrin:

6. R3508

R3508 Curmudgeon

Dec 9, 2005
    State of Jefferson USA
    [​IMG]

This was a police trade. $325 off of GB, No PD marks. I bought two that by coincidence, were only three digits off on serial numbers.

7. baileymoto

baileymoto

May 17, 2005
    Iraq
    Picked up this one NIB :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. cadillacguns

Jan 20, 1999
    Indianapolis, IN USA
    My collection complete too, I have a G-27 NIB, G-23 NIB, and G-22 NIB, all Detroit PD marked. Would like to find a Marion County Indiana marked G-27. I have a G-22 MCSD marked.

9. Glock should do a run of Gen 4s without the finger grooves. They would fly off the shelves. I guess they are selling all they can make now. :dunno:

10. S. Kelly

S. Kelly

Jan 31, 2000
    Boston MA
    I ended up with a 3rd gen Glock 19 with Virginia Beach Sheriffs Dept markings as an off duty carry gun.
    My G27 DETROIT PD gun's gonna go on the market, I bought it NIB and can't bear to beat up/ruin a collectible. I picked up a turned in G27 with no markings for that.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  11. MonkeyZero

MonkeyZero

May 23, 2014
    I just picked up a Gen 4 g27 marked Kentucky State Police. I'm having a hard time believing it has ever been issued. It looks brand new.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Ohub Campfire mobile app

12. kahrcarrier

kahrcarrier FAHRENHEIT

Jan 8, 2004
    Southern IN
    Cool, if old, thread......

I used to have a Gen 1 MPDC G17, but I sold it in the quest of something I have forgotten. It was WAY well worn, but functioned just dandy.

13. Texasbud

Texasbud

Aug 9, 2014
    I am looking for a Glock with any Texas PD roll marks on it. Would really like to have one from the Texas Rangers.

14. Butch

Butch RetiredDinosaur Millennium Member CLM

Dec 17, 1998
    Minnesota
    I finally got my three gun .40/RPD marked set completed! Yup, they're all used, and I carried the middle one. I knew yall would like to see them together... :)

[​IMG]

15. Mainspring13

Mainspring13

Aug 8, 2014
    that is flipping gorgeous. Nice set! :wow:

Now I want a police trade in or any PD issued Glocks...

I'll be keeping my eyes peeled.

congrats to all the people on this thread with the collection and thanks for the pics. :bowdown:

16. FinLaw

FinLaw

Jan 15, 2014
    I have a Bexar County and a SAPD marked Glock. The Bexar County pistols are available at GT Distributors and the SAPD guns are all over gunbroker.

17. GlockFanWA

GlockFanWA

Sep 9, 2012
    Washington
    I got one of those, nice shooter

18. FinLaw

FinLaw

Jan 15, 2014
    I really am looking for a MPDC Glock and if anyone has one they'd part with, please let me know.

19. Snowman269

Snowman269

Sep 23, 2014
    MN
    That is very nice!

I'd really like to buy a Detroit PD Glock for my collection. How often does a clean one find its way for sale?