close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Design a dumb accessory

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by WayaX, Sep 18, 2012.

1. WayaX

WayaX Lifetime Member

Feb 27, 2007
    Let's have a lighter side moment.

I was at the range the other day and saw what I had before only heard of on the internet. A cheap rifle, with a <16" barrel with an abnormally long pinned muzzle brake (barrel may have been 11", with 5+ inches of brake), UTG rail (and rail covers), generic VFG, cheap scope (looked 3-9), and an NCstar red dot with some random off-set mount.

Your job is to make something to sell to this fine gentleman.

I'll start.

A vertical foregrip that attaches to the bayonet lug. It folds forward (like an AUG). It can be marketed as freeing up rail-space for your iPhone holder.

2. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Sandwich!

Mar 20, 2003
    Land of the toothless!
    AR-15 mag spinner...

A spinning wheel and a clamp are attached to one mag, a second mag goes in a clamp attached to the spinner which spins on ball bearings. As you shoot the gun the recoil impulse forces the swivel to turn. It's just like a set of spinners on a hooptie except it holds an AR mag..

Fo schizzle...

3. WayaX

WayaX Lifetime Member

Feb 27, 2007

That may just take the cake, but only if the second magazine is chrome plated.

4. KalashniKEV

KalashniKEV

Sep 24, 2003
    NoVA
    Face stock- it's a stock... that you put on your face!

(Oh... wait... someone beat me to it?)

5. WayaX

WayaX Lifetime Member

Feb 27, 2007
    That was a real "WTF?" moment if I ever had one when I saw that thing. And he tried to actually market it to the military....

6. KalashniKEV

KalashniKEV

Sep 24, 2003
    NoVA
    The ultimate WTF with that ridiculous POS was that he told you it was GTG on an unregistered SBR.

So wait... if I put your sideways stock on my face, I'm OK with the law, but if I put a normal stock on my face... I'm not?

What if I put your sideways stock on my shoulder and hold the gun sideways?

Dude should be open-palm-slapped on whatever side of his skull he's been using his face stock on...

7. Maybe he/she likes it that way? Maybe he/she can't or doesn't want to spend more on a rifle? Not every rifle shooter/owner is a rifle enthusiast which spends a fortune on equipment.

8. WayaX

WayaX Lifetime Member

Feb 27, 2007
    This isn't a thread to critique those who use cheap, Chinese, airsoft-quality, legally dubious, self-injury inflicting gear. It is to design a new AR-15 lego piece to sell to those who use cheap, Chinese, airsoft-quality, legally dubious, self-injury inflicting gear. See the difference?

9. WayaX

WayaX Lifetime Member

Feb 27, 2007
    I didn't get past the stock on face part. My face is #2 on the list of places I don't want a rifle recoiling against, you can probably guess what is #1. It is only a matter of time before some idiot does a "hold my beer" and puts a .50 BMG upper on one of those and knocks himself out (and knocks his teeth out, and breaks his jaw).

Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  10. NeverMore1701

NeverMore1701 Fear no Evil Platinum Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Amarillo, Tx
    Beard holder.

A sleeve made of non-beard-pulling material with an adapter to fit either a rail or QD slot. Keeps your magnificent, Costa-esque beard from getting pulled by all the little gaps on your rifle!

11. WayaX

WayaX Lifetime Member

Feb 27, 2007

That's easy, panty-hose over the stock.

12. WoodenPlank

WoodenPlank Who?

May 15, 2010
    NW Florida
    Tactical mirror - mounts to a replacement end plate to let you check your six, AND your epic Costa beard at the same time!

Flash enhancer - makes your rifle throw a big enough fireball to blind you with every shot... Oh, ****, someone did that already....

AR-15 parallel rail - lets you mount a Chinese ACOG to your Chinese ACOG - One for each eyeball! ITS BINOCULAR SHOOTING! Makes the target twice as dead, guaranteed!*

Guarantee only valid if you can actually hit the target. Let's face it, if you're buying this junk, you probably can't hit the broad side of a barn from inside.

13. Travclem

Travclem Badass Member Lifetime Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Lubbock, TX
    What about a faux tactical beard that attaches to a face stock. Can you say 2 birds with one stone?

14. WoodenPlank

WoodenPlank Who?

May 15, 2010
    NW Florida

BRILLIANT!

Add some knockoff Oakleys (to keep pricing down), and you'd sell a fortune!

15. Travclem

Travclem Badass Member Lifetime Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Lubbock, TX
    I think we might be on to something, wanna go partners?:rofl:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  16. wct097

wct097

Jan 11, 2000
    VA
    Tactical Coin Holder

Modeled after the coin holder in my BMW, it mounts to the side of your stock so that you don't have to put down your gun to buy a soda or pay a toll.

[​IMG]

Every domestic operator should have one.

17. eracer

eracer Where's my EBT?

Apr 5, 2011
    Tampa, FL
    This guy's got it covered...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES9QxE3sUaw"]Most Tactical Loadout... EVER!!! - YouTube[/ame]

18. NeverMore1701

NeverMore1701 Fear no Evil Platinum Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Amarillo, Tx
    :bowdown:

19. bmoore

bmoore

Jan 15, 2006
    Under a regime.
    Winner. Power tactial operator beard.

20. bmoore

bmoore

Jan 15, 2006
    Under a regime.
    Bluedot powder. I load 11.0 of that stuff in my 10mm, crazy fireball.