close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Desert Storm Edition

Discussion in 'Glock Collector's Club' started by swjr72, Mar 3, 2011.

1. swjr72

swjr72

Jul 18, 2005
    I need to know what the value on Desert Storm Edition would be worth. The one I have is #93 and had all the paperwork with it. Can anyone help me out on a value for this one.

Thanks

2. I saw one go on Gunbroker a couple years back in somewhere in the $500 range. There is one on Gbroker now, with a very likey an unrealistic reserve, it has been reposted countless times. I think the bidding has gotten up close to the 800 range, the seller reserve has never been met - so who knows. I had bid on it, but the reserve is more than, I or all the other bidders want to pay. It is not the rarest Glock on the planet, but do to the fact that it has "New World Order" stamped on it - some people get all jazzed up. It is also the only factory engraved glock that has engraving on the top of the slide.

As far as value goes, I am sure it is hit or miss on the market as it dictates. If I found one in th 6-700 range, I would buy it. A while back there were some reports of some people paying in the thousands range, so who knows.

My pencil barrel G17, or ported gen 1 17L, or my uber sweet GSG9 Glock P9M are rarer, they just dont maybe have the cool factor of a factory special issue!