close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Denver PD taking care of business

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by faceplant, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Cochese

Cochese Most mackinest CLM

Jun 30, 2004
    Unmarked Rustbox
    He fought after a lengthy foot chase and taking a shot in the hand.... and paid for it.

:supergrin:

2. spears

spears

Jan 29, 2009
    Another OIS reported on the Auruia campus with a copper stabbed.

3. spears

spears

Jan 29, 2009
    Another OIS in Evans today. Stay safe guys.

4. Cochese

Jun 30, 2004
    Unmarked Rustbox
    Crazy week.

Blue on blue in Lakewood. This former parolee shooting at every cop that tries to contact him. (It wasn't widely reported but he SHOT and hit a Westy officer on the second shooting).

Then Auraria PD (Metro State Campus PD... squared away and in the middle of downtown) goes out with a swordsman, officer is critical but stable and won't be playing the ukulele anytime soon but will make it from who I've talked too thank God...

Then Evans (Greeley area) went out on a disturbance/MWAG and blasted the BG. He and the swordsman are DRT. The guy shooting at cops took one through his hand and received a free multipoint inspection and deluxe tune-up.

I'm on 1400-0000. We've had some dicey calls lately too. Everyone check your cars, check your equipment, and watch their hands dammit. Come home safe.

5. PinkoCommie

PinkoCommie Unusual Member

There is a special on crazy in section CO, I repeat, a special on crazy in CO...

6. I don't know what's going on but it has been really strange up in the mountains. I work in a resort town that is normally pretty quiet, especially this time of year, but people are losing it.

Stay safe out there.

7. Big House

Big House Biggest member

Sep 22, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Damn, you would think legalizing pot would calm people down. Instead, it has made things worse.

My hat is off to all the men and women that work in law enforcement. It's getting crazier each and every day.

8. Cochese

Jun 30, 2004
    Unmarked Rustbox
    Welcome to the Aurora-Denver border, citizen.

Here are your teeth. :supergrin: