close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dems urge NRA to stay out of contempt fight

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by glockman66, Jun 28, 2012.

1. glockman66

glockman66
    Expand Collapse

If the Democrats a squealing and crying foul, you know the NRA is doing the right "right" thing. At least 4 Democrats have sided with the Republicans on Holder's contempt charges. If Obama wants to "fly covertly under the radar" for his gun control missions/obsessions, looks like the NRA can fly their missions OVERTLY to try and stop him, Holder and the anti-2nd Amendment gun grabbing/hating democrats.
    :rofl::rofl::supergrin::supergrin:

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/235119-dems-urge-nra-to-stay-out-of-holder-contempt-fight
    Dems urge NRA to stay out of contempt fight
    By Mike Lillis - 06/27/12 01:52 PM ET

.."What the heck is the NRA doing getting involved in scoring votes on an issue of a contempt citation?" Becerra, vice chairman of the House Democratic Caucus, said during a press briefing in the Capitol."..

#1 glockman66, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  2. beforeobamabans

beforeobamabans
    Expand Collapse
    FYPM

Apparently, it's working with many southern and western democrats. If that's what it takes, all fair in love and....

#2 beforeobamabans, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  3. aircarver

aircarver
    Expand Collapse
    Ride Continues
    Silver Member

Why ?

The 'gun grabber party' and the NRA are natural enemies, like cobra and mongoose ......:supergrin:

4. tcruse

tcruse
    Expand Collapse

I know that my reps that do not stand up on this issue will not get my vote. So, in that sense NRA is doing exactly what I would expect.

5. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall
    Expand Collapse
    HildabeastHater

If it wasn't for the Democrats' continuing efforts to destroy the second amendment, this anti-gun scheme would have never been hatched.

Remember, this was designed specifically to impose restrictions on gun dealers, not to take sides in the Mexican drug wars.

It all started as gun control.