close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Democrats Responsible for Black Culture of Anger

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by snerd, Apr 5, 2012.

1. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I don't foresee changes coming anytime soon for this gangsta-thug culture. It's glorified and sensationalized from the movies to books to song and every other media available for consumption. Even our representatives in Congress are donning the look and giving speeches from the chamber floor! Why aren't black leaders condemning this lifestyle and offering solutions for the problem?

The article is by a conservative African American named Lloyd Marcus, from whom many in the black community could learn something.

2. svtpwnz

svtpwnz

Nov 19, 2010
    SC
    Good read, it's too bad many that need to learn from it won't and could care less.

3. maxsnafu

maxsnafu

Dec 29, 2006
    Because they profit by it. Dissing Whitey is good business. That and the fact that they hate Whites.

4. G22Dude

G22Dude

Jan 23, 2009
    My mom and I just had a lenghty discussion regarding this topic. We are both appauled how profiteers have pawned this crap off as black culture when it is anything but. How can we actually claim that our culture includes glorifying mindless gang violence, drug dealing, flashy lawless lifestyles, and treating our women like crap. Which other race glorifies this crap.

5. Many Democrats have made an entire career and launched whole businesses from the hatred of Anglo peoples.

To these people...there is tons of money to be made in keeping black America scared or angry at white America.

- brickboy240

6. G22Dude

G22Dude

Jan 23, 2009

I saw news coverage of a march in Birmingham, AL yesterday commemorating the death of MLK. Honestly I didn't even know yesterday was the anniversary of the even. Anyway turn out was really poor. The organizers were really old guys who were involved in the movement back in the day.

One of them spoke and was appauled that the young folks didn't come out to march. Basically he was arguing that if they failed to march things would go back to the old days. All I could conclude was that there are some folks who don't want to accept that things have changed

7. Bullwinkle J Moose

Bullwinkle J Moose Quick! Duck!

Mar 1, 2001
    SC
    That's because MLK's message was to treat people based on their character instead of their race. His message doesn't fit in with today's popular race baiting profiteers and politicians, who stir up hatred and racial strife by demonizing white people as being the cause of all problems black people have.

8. maxsnafu

maxsnafu

Dec 29, 2006
    MLK also espoused racial quotas and reparations. His beliefs and legacy have been unjustifiably sanitized.

9. bear62

bear62

Feb 5, 2005
    Rocky Mountains
    The democrats are responsible for most of our problems.... which goes far beyond black culture of anger...:steamed:

10. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

The commie-cratic party is the enemy of all Americans.

11. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    No doubt. Many things he did have been sanitized, but the same is true of Kennedy, Lincoln, etc. Apparently, the politically/socially/racially motivated assassination of any prominent person automatically makes them a saint. Even Malcolm X has largely been sanitized, but there is only so much an assassination can do - had he been assassinated by a person of another race or ideology, he'd be held in much higher regard today.

12. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    Oklahoma
    He also didn't mind having a comforter or two on the side, if you know what I mean.

13. Gundude

Gundude

Mar 7, 2003
    Seems blaming others for your problems is simply the easiest way to deal with them...

Yup, very same thread. Funny, huh... :dunno:

14. maxsnafu

maxsnafu

Dec 29, 2006
  15. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Sep 4, 2009
    U.S.A.
    Responsible for it? They're COUNTING on it!