close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Dell 700m

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by bangelo, Jan 7, 2005.

1. bangelo

bangelo MAC dADDY

Jan 21, 2004
    Near my G17
    Any one have a dell 700m? If so, I was wondering how you like it. Post some if ya got it. Thankns

2. SamBuca

SamBuca

Aug 9, 2002
    Carlisle, PA
    Friend of mine bought one. Screen is too small and the keyboard is too small.

3. bobby_w

bobby_w Alienigena Platinum Member

Nov 10, 2001
    South of Houston
    I also have an associate that bought one on one of Dell's pre-Christmas discount deals. The small size is exactly why he purchased it. He is on the road all day and it is why he chose the 700m. He likes it alot. He hooks it up to a monitor and keyboard when in his home office.

With all the discounts, he got it for under $1000.

If you need portability, it could be a good choice.

4. Wulfenite

Wulfenite The King

My wife has one. Best feature of the machine is the monitor. Its simply fabulous..... photo quality even. The keyboard is enough smaller than standard that I (w/full grown man sized hands and fingers) have trouble using it. Evern with some familarization time I still hit a lot of wrong keys. The monitor is smaller than normal of course if you want a tiny notebook you're going to get a small screen but the clarity makes up for things being small.

All in all I think it a pretty good machine as long as you can live with the keyboard size.

5. bangelo

bangelo MAC dADDY

Jan 21, 2004
    Near my G17
    awssome, thanks for the reviews just what i was lookin for