close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Delivered!

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by slims00ls1z28, Feb 19, 2010.

1. slims00ls1z28

slims00ls1z28

Jan 23, 2010
    TN
    It finally arrived! G29SF. After holding it I like the feel better than the non SF so I went ahead and took transfer of it. I probably should have held up as it was only delivered with 2 mags (it's a blue label LE supposedly straight from Glock), but after waiting almost 2 weeks I can get another mag so I didn't sweat it. Already installed the Pierce grip extensions which I wasn't too impressed with their molded quality. Flashing burrs I had to sand all over the place. Already put over 120 rounds through it and I can honestly say that dealer who told me "it kicks twice as bad as the .45" is FOS. Loving it so far. Will get pics up probably later today.

2. PBRLite

PBRLite

Jan 29, 2009
    Kansas
    Most factory ammo is pretty watered down. If you really want to see the full potential of the 10mm get some Double Tap or make your own.

3. Angry Fist

Angry Fist The Original® Lifetime Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Hellbilly Hill
  4. slims00ls1z28

slims00ls1z28

Jan 23, 2010
    TN
    K here's pics. Got one of the wife's 642 and kids Marlin M1's as well for the hell of it. Dont have much else spectacular yet. Bits at a time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My photography skills aren't stellar either, but it's enough to get the job done.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2010