close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Del-ton uppers

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by maddog362, Dec 26, 2009.

1. maddog362

maddog362

Sep 11, 2007
    Orlando
    Does anyone have any experience with Del-ton uppers? Any problems/ concerns? Is there anything that I should know about them before I decide to buy one? Thanks for the help.

2. HAIL CAESAR

HAIL CAESAR Senior Member

Mar 1, 2007
    In my shop
    Yeap, I have put together a metric ton of them. Nary a problem ever. If there was a problem it was always a part accidentally not shipped. One call to my Del_ton "sweetheart" and the part was on the way.

Good quality stuff and nice folks. Only thing you will have to do is stake the keys.

3. Hey, hands off! Laura is my girl! :) I agree, bought lots of stuff from them and they even worked on some of my uppers. Great service, good folks.

4. do a search on del-ton and you'll see the praise they get on this forum and many others.

5. Glocks&Ducs

Glocks&Ducs

Apr 24, 2004
    Both of you dream on. I'm putting in an order right now, and I am going to request customer pickup and take Laura out to lunch while I am up there.

6. maddog362

maddog362

Sep 11, 2007
    Orlando
    It sounds like I need to call and make Laura mine.....oh and order my upper, too. Thanks for all the help.

7. jrs93accord

jrs93accord

Jul 10, 2005
    Pensacola, FL
    Del-Ton is GTG in my book. I use a lot of their uppers and lowers.

8. Ryan10700

Ryan10700

Jun 10, 2008
    Is Laura the one with the beautiful southern accent?

9. Glocks&Ducs

Glocks&Ducs

Apr 24, 2004
    Na man. She lives in North Carolina but she has a North Dakota accent. You must be thinking of another girl.

10. Ryan10700

Ryan10700

Jun 10, 2008
    Well there must be another "sweetheart" there because this girl sounded fabulous LOL