close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Default video viewer HELP !!!!!

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by repooc, Dec 5, 2008.

1. repooc

repooc Millennium Member

Sep 26, 1999
    The burg
    I have a major problem with a video viewer. My son got a Zune (Microsoft) mp3 player last Christmas. He down loads songs/video using our family pc. About every 3 months or so the Zune becomes our default video viewer. This is a nightmare, very slow. How do I change the default video viewer.
    Thanks in advance.
    Coop

2. Sgt. Schultz

Sgt. Schultz Annoying Member

The easiest way is to open the folder that contains the file you want to change, right-click the file and then click Open With > Choose Program and then select the program that you want to use to open this file automatically, be sure to select the Always use the selected program to open this kind of file check box and then click OK.

3. RaiderRodney

RaiderRodney Just Win Baby

May 22, 2003
    North Carolina
    Or...if you don't have VLC Player already...download it and install as it should be your default player for all video files anyway :p

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

But the Sgt's tip is good to know for any file that isn't opening with the program you want.