Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Deep Sigh

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by Old School, Feb 13, 2013.

1. boomhower

Feb 14, 2010
    North Carolina
    I'm going to have to see if they have a inventory alert. I'll take the wife beating for that gun at that price. Nice pick-up.

Assuming nothing passes other than background I don't see thing getting back to before crazy prices for a minimum of six months. Their may be a bit of a second hand market once credit card bills start rolling in but dealer wise it's going to be a while.
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  2. bigmoney890

Nov 8, 2011
    Boone, NC
    C'mon guy, really?! Bud's is gouging with the rest of them.

Stag Rifles selling for ~$500 above normal

DPMS Oracle selling for ~$400 above normal (they just sold out)

M&P 15-22 Selling for ~$200 above normal"+BarrelCollapsible+Stock

M&P15T selling for ~$900 above normal

Those are just three I found right off the bat. Granted, if you did purchase the M&P 10 at that price, you got a great deal, especially considering the M&P15T is selling for twice that price...

EDIT: So, bud's was selling the M&P-10 at $700 below MSRP?
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2013

3. coceda

Sep 2, 2011
    Alton, IL
    Point taken about Bud's. FWIW, I was referring to Bud's police supply, not the main website. Not that it should matter, though, since I'm pretty sure both of those websites are maintained by the same business.

So, while I guess I shouldn't have used Bud's as an example, the point of my post remains. If anyone is still selling at the "old" price, doesn't that mean the manufacturer's haven't increased the cost? The OP stated that he believed the price increases were permanent. I was trying to make the point that there hasn't been a cost increase - just price adjustments by dealers to maximize profit in the current market/political climate. Again, my apologies for being less than clear when citing examples.

Anyway, here's the link to the M&P10 I purchased:
  4. bigmoney890

Nov 8, 2011
    Boone, NC
    No worries. Troy is the only manufacturer, that I know of, that has raised prices. Thanks for the link!
  5. Huh? My wallet doesn't see the difference between a price increase and a "price adjustment" that makes items more expensive. Sounds like government talk (you don't have a tax increase, it's a tax adjustment).

My OP fears that a change in price (however you want to call it) in the $200-$500 range is permanent. Time will tell.