Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Deep concealment.....Kangaroo Holsters?

Discussion in 'GATE Self-Defense Forum' started by Wurger, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Wurger

Oct 9, 2010

My primary carry pistol is a Glock 27. Casual summer dressallows me to pocket carry in select cargo shorts. Insituations where I need to be in dress pants in a summer setting, I carry aRuger LCP. I would like to be able tocarry the G27 at all times.

I’ve tried various waistband holsters (tuckable and un-tuckable)but my back is very sensitive to this type of carry even with 1” to 2” outsizedpants.

It looks like the Kangaroo may offer an option of deepconcealment of a .40 pistol even if it slows the presentation somewhat. Have you seen or have you had any personalexperience with the Kangaroo holster? If so, what is your opinion of its features and utility for deep concealment?
  2. Mas Ayoob

Mas Ayoob KoolAidAntidote Moderator

Nov 6, 2005
    The Kangaroo Carry certainly looks interesting, but I haven't worked with it and therefore can't comment.

However, if you're comfortable with a Glock 27 in the side pocket and want something similar with a more presentable look than cargo shorts, check out the CCW Breakaway pants at Surprisingly fast, and I know a lot of people carrying that size gun or larger with them daily. You can get them in more of a dress slacks look that goes well even with shirt and tie or blazer.

3. Wurger

Oct 9, 2010
    Thanks for the information.

I had also looked at the CCW Breakaway pants as a possibility. They look like a good option for a dedicated holster. The Kangaroo appealed to me because it could be carried wit a variety of shirts.

Thanks again

G.John Wohlf