close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Dear Pontificator, Sidney, and Peeky,

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by Glockgirl26, Oct 31, 2005.

1. Glockgirl26

Glockgirl26

Aug 30, 2004
    Moe says, "Thanks for the pretty collars! They look great on me!" Glockgirl26 and Multi-G send their thanks too. It is so nice of you to think of our kitty!

[​IMG]

2. The Pontificator

The Pontificator Angry Samoan

Sep 18, 2000
    Grumpyville
    You are most welcome. :)

ten bucks says she refuses to wear them. ;)

Probably why she hasn't worn one in any previous pics.

Usually it's not the collar...it's the bell attached to them. Sidney fought a collar until I removed the bell.

3. Glockgirl26

Glockgirl26

Aug 30, 2004
    I took those pics moments after the package was opened...I actually did put one of them on her right away and she wore it for a few hours last evening. I took it off since she sleeps with us and I didn't want the bell waking me up every time she moved. I'll get her acclimated to wearing one bit by bit. ;f

4. Glockgirl26

Glockgirl26

Aug 30, 2004
    Moe wore one again for a few hours last night, for play time. Used to be, the only time she wore a collar was when we left the house, so I could put her leash on her. Her Harley Davidson collar is not the safety kind, so I don't leave it on her all the time. She associates the collar with leaving, which she doesn't like AT ALL. She didn't seem to mind it last night after the first few minutes, then it was business as usual.