close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Dear Dinesh D'Souza; THANK YOU FOR *2016*!

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Skyhook, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Skyhook

Skyhook

Nov 4, 2002
    USA
    I finally got to watch that incredible documentary and although it pretty much elaborated upon topics and issues of which I was aware, the DVD is absolutely priceless!

D'Sousa has a lot in common- superficially- with Barack Hussein Obama but the one really glaring and extremely important difference between the two leaps out at the viewer of that movie-- Dinesh D'Souza is a patriot who loves and appreciates AMERICA.

I was also amazed at just how accurately Glenn and Rush have predicted the consequences of having Obama as president. I believe the word is devastation.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
  2. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

Yes.
    But likely 'preaching to the choir' ... :frown:

3. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    Totally agree, 'Hook!

Of course, Mr. D'Souza is a brilliant person and a rational, thoughtful conservative in his own right. But what must make him especially galling to leftists is that he is, by his own description, a person of color who shares much of the sort of personal history as Obama.

So as Dinesh carves Barry up with his clinical scalpel, the left can't even go after Mr. D'Souza with the only weapon left in their arsenal -- "racism." :cool:

4. spork

spork Caffeinator

Dec 7, 2003
    Dystopia
    I saw it at the theater a while back. It remains one of the few films I have attended in life that recieved a standing ovation from the entire crowd.

5. rong338

rong338

Jun 27, 2003
    CT
    Maybe it was my DVD or TV settings but I could not get in to it because it seemed like the background music was drowning out all the dialogue. Not that I needed anymore incentive to vote for Romney anyway!

6. Gundude

Gundude

Mar 7, 2003
    I'm sure it'll take its place next to Farenheit 911 as all-time greatest movies nobody's ever heard of.

7. automatic slim

automatic slim Walmart Shopper

May 28, 2007
    Disputed Territory
    They tried to go after him by making up a "sex scandal".

Kinda like how they did Herman Cain...

8. Zombie Surgeon

Zombie Surgeon MODELATOR

Sep 6, 2012
    All of you who watched and appreciated Dinesh D'Souza's "2016" follow this link and watch this movie:
    AGENDA: Grinding America Down

http://vimeo.com/user2695043

A history and indictment of communism in America and of the current Comrade in Chief.

9. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A

Hmmm -- I'm guessing it didn't have much traction...It's hard to take someone down if he's not running for anything.

10. Skyhook

Skyhook

Nov 4, 2002
    USA
    Outstanding! :thumbsup:

Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
  11. G17Jake

G17Jake

Sep 13, 2002
    There were parts of the movie where I thought the music was too loud, but that aside, the content was great.