close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Dave Severns CBOB...

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by Bapple, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Bapple

Bapple

Aug 26, 2008
    Posted this over on another forum and wanted to post it here as well.
    Sent my CBOB to Dave for a little loving. Didn't want much done, just a little to make her different than most, and to make her all mine. Had Dave fit and install a thick EGW barrel bushing and locking lug set, fit and install an STI black trigger and smooth out the trigger a bit, and lastly, fit and install an Ed Brown checkered mainspring housing. Finished it off with a new set of black grips from Larry Davidson that I have had forever. May try a different set of grips later, these were all I had at the moment.

Dave did a superb job with the work and I could not be happier. Trigger is out of this world now, and the barrel bushing and MS housing look fabulous! Great job Dave :rock: Anyone thinking of having any work done on there DW, I highly recommend Dave, top notch guy and work. Tops all the way.

I tried to get some close-ups of the work, but my camera skills suck. I did snap a full view shot though. DW CBOB with a few custom touches to make her all mine, can't beat it!!

I'll work on some close-ups of the work, it really does look great, thanks so much again Dave!

[​IMG]

2. rsxr22

rsxr22

Feb 25, 2009
    Youngstown, OH
    commented on 1911forum and will here as well "BEAUTIFUL"

3. okie

okie GT Mayor

Oct 28, 2001
    Muskogee Ok.
  4. Hokie1911

Hokie1911 >