close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Database of TN Carry Permit Holders online!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Volunteer Glockers' started by Grayson, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Grayson

Grayson
    Expand Collapse

:wow:

From THR.us:

http://thehighroad.us/showthread.php?t=406265&highlight=Chris+Peck

[/quote]

* Not sure about "every," seems that some names that should be on there are not, from what I hear...

Time to be raisin' some hell with the legislature and SEAL THOSE RECORDS!

Of course, it's a little late NOW as once something's on the 'net, the info never just "vanishes..." :steamed:

2. myg30

myg30
    Expand Collapse

Tom, Guess we were on the same channel there. I also looked to find "these peoples" names in the data base. It is funny that not one of them people has a valid permit. Is the pen more mighty then the pistola ? Or, it might be a job requirement to be a "SHEEP" type to work at the left wing paper. The Tennesean paper here in Nashville is no better ! They wanted to print the info several years ago. Guess who's packing in your neighborhood ? I figure the breakins and then the shooting of the theives would give them something
    more usefull to write about !

The TFA's e-mail news had this info posted about the comm appl. data base.

I have and will be fowarding your post to every one I know and the TFA. Do you think " these people " will get the picture ?

Thanks for your time in researching the names and addr. you posted.

Mike

3. why

why
    Expand Collapse

TN currently has a bill before the legislature to criminalize doing this.

4. Grayson

Grayson
    Expand Collapse

And much wailing and gnashing of teeth is ensuing by the antis, I've seen quite a bit from the "Johnson City Press" editions that get sent my way. I'd be worried if I was a CCWer in that area, I wouldn't put it past the anti twits to take one last potshot at CCWers...