close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Database of TN Carry Permit Holders online!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Volunteer Glockers' started by Grayson, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Grayson

Grayson

Jan 18, 2006
    :wow:

From THR.us:

http://thehighroad.us/showthread.php?t=406265&highlight=Chris+Peck

[/quote]

* Not sure about "every," seems that some names that should be on there are not, from what I hear...

Time to be raisin' some hell with the legislature and SEAL THOSE RECORDS!

Of course, it's a little late NOW as once something's on the 'net, the info never just "vanishes..." :steamed:

2. myg30

myg30

Jul 6, 2007
    Nash,TN.
    Tom, Guess we were on the same channel there. I also looked to find "these peoples" names in the data base. It is funny that not one of them people has a valid permit. Is the pen more mighty then the pistola ? Or, it might be a job requirement to be a "SHEEP" type to work at the left wing paper. The Tennesean paper here in Nashville is no better ! They wanted to print the info several years ago. Guess who's packing in your neighborhood ? I figure the breakins and then the shooting of the theives would give them something
    more usefull to write about !

The TFA's e-mail news had this info posted about the comm appl. data base.

I have and will be fowarding your post to every one I know and the TFA. Do you think " these people " will get the picture ?

Thanks for your time in researching the names and addr. you posted.

Mike

3. why

why

Oct 24, 2008
    TN currently has a bill before the legislature to criminalize doing this.

4. Grayson

Grayson

Jan 18, 2006
    And much wailing and gnashing of teeth is ensuing by the antis, I've seen quite a bit from the "Johnson City Press" editions that get sent my way. I'd be worried if I was a CCWer in that area, I wouldn't put it past the anti twits to take one last potshot at CCWers...