close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Daniel Defense m4v2 price?

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by ked, Dec 24, 2012.

1. ked

ked

Feb 12, 2007
    tennessee
    i have a chance to buy a NIB DDM4V2 for $1850. this is the price of the rifle on DDs website. it's alot of $ for sure, but not marked up like alot of other ARs i am seeing.good deal or not?

thanks, ked

2. Boxerglocker

Boxerglocker Jacks #1 Fan

Mar 6, 2003
    Lynnwood, WA
    Just as a point of reference $1850 for a DDM4V2 is the MSRP. I purchased mine from Rainier Arms 2 years ago for $1230 OTD (Includes WA State Sales Tax)
    At this point if you could get in now for that price I say jump on it.

3. *ASH*

*ASH*

Jan 12, 2008
    barbed
    agreed . i got lucky got mine from a gt member over a month ago for out standing price . not a v2 thou . v4

armlist has few DD from 3000 to 5 :wow::wow::wow:

4. camelotkid

camelotkid non-believer

Apr 27, 2009
    Oak Ridge, TN
    :faint:people are crazy

5. WarEagle32

WarEagle32

Mar 15, 2011
    Alabama
    Buy it!! By DD V5 LW is my favorite firearm, and I have a whole lot of them!!!

6. TangoFoxtrot

TangoFoxtrot OIF 04-05

Sep 10, 2008
    Nowhereville, USA
    Soon the prices will jump higher, and higher and higher with all this gun control BS.

7. venenoindy

venenoindy

Jul 13, 2004
    Indianapolis
    My bro told me to come down after I called him and told him to go to the nearest shop and get as much as he could buy before this all started, the example that I gave him is to remind me since the ban expire when did the prices have gone down?

8. ked

ked

Feb 12, 2007
    tennessee
    any new thoughts, as the madness continues?

ked

9. camelotkid

camelotkid non-believer

Apr 27, 2009
    Oak Ridge, TN
    Daniel defense has promised to keep prices the same and from what I've seen that has been the case so far I commend them for doing so. At this point when people are throwing down 2500 bucks for junk I think getting a DD at msrp is a great deal. If no ban happens you lose a couple hundred on what you could have paid. If a ban does happen you could be saving thousands.