close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Daniel Defense DDM4V2: Any opinions on it?

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by Flipz, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Flipz

Flipz

Nov 9, 2009
    Maryland
    Im looking at purchasing my first AR and Im considering the Daniel Defense DDM4V2 as an option. Im looking for opinions from those who have shot it or happen to own one. Tell me what you think, pros, cons, etc...

If you have other suggestions as to what AR to purchase please let me know. Im all ears. Im looking for an AR with exceptional build quality and reliability without breaking the bank.

I would very much appreciate all of your opinions good or bad. Thanks for your time.

2. Navitimer

Navitimer

Apr 29, 2009
    I have the DD M4, which has the extended rail. I absolutely love it. Extremely accurate, and no FTFs or FTEs since I bought it this past summer. I've become an big fan of Daniel Defense. My opinion would be to buy with confidence. They really stand behind their product.

3. Flipz

Flipz

Nov 9, 2009
    Maryland
    So you have the one with the 12 inch rail that extends past the front sight? Im considering that version also.

4. mkmckinley

mkmckinley

May 28, 2007
    Seattle
    I only own one of their rails but if that's any indication they turning out great rifles. They have an awesome reputation and the specs are on par with Colt.

5. up1911fan

up1911fan

Mar 12, 2009
    Upper Michigan
    If it's good enough for Larry Vicker's it's more than good enough for you or me.

6. mikeyU

mikeyU

Jul 19, 2007
    Montana
    I have a DDM4 it has been a great rifle no complaints here

7. Flipz

Flipz

Nov 9, 2009
    Maryland
    I hear they just released the DDM4V3 at Shot Show with the 9 inch rail and mid-length gas system. That might be the one for me.

8. AC45ACP

AC45ACP

Dec 10, 2008
    N. Texas
    The Story of my life! I'm two inches short again! :-*

Last edited: Jan 24, 2010