close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Dallas zoo and aquarium carry

Discussion in 'Lone Star Glockers' started by Drunkenmonkey, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Drunkenmonkey

Drunkenmonkey

Jun 16, 2008
  2. txinvestigator

txinvestigator

Jun 8, 2007
    DFW
    Its been about two years for me, but no then.

3. Keoking

Keoking

Jan 4, 2005
    Rowlett, TX
    Dallas Zoo isn't posted (as far as I've seen this summer and last 3 summers), and definitely doesn't have metal detectors or searches.

Never been to the aquarium, but I'm dying to go.

4. Drunkenmonkey

Drunkenmonkey

Jun 16, 2008
    Well I hear the aquarium in fair park is like a 15 min walk through and we have been to the dallas world just about every year. I think I am going to see what the Ft. Worth zoo has to offer.

5. RyanNREMTP

RyanNREMTP Inactive/Banned

Jun 16, 2007
    Waco, Texas
    Don't forget the Dallas World Aquarium near downtown Dallas. This is one of my favorite places to go when we venture up to Dallas every now and then. It's a little expensive but worth it since they opened up a Mayan exhibit. I don't think it's posted either but couldn't tell you since I got my CHL after we last visited there.

www.dwazoo.com

6. YellowTJ

YellowTJ

Jun 24, 2008
    Plano, TX
    Dallas World Aquarium about 6 months ago didn't have metal detectors when we were there. I 2nd the idea that it's an excellent place, more than just fish. We saw lots of lizzards, snakes, spiders, birds, penguns, and other things there too.