close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Daily Beast Writer McArdle's Faulty "Cosmetic" Attack On Assault Weapons Ba

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by HerrGlock, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Fear Night

Fear Night NRA Life Member

My favorite is the fear mongering quote at the end:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2012

2. TK-421

TK-421

Basically, it all comes down to "Stupid people are stupid."

3. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

I guess we have a new definition for "Tripe". What idiots.

I suppose if my car has safety features it must be a dangerous vehicle to need them.

4. Kingtubby

Kingtubby

Ummm yeah, your quote is NOT from the mcardle article, its from a media matters response to her article. Knowing that she wouldnt likely write what you quoted, being the economic libertarian that she is, I read her article. It contained quotes like this:

And...

But not your quote. And you, Janice...

You should bone up on your logic. There is little correlation between the logic youre espousing here to any used by mcardle, or even the logic espoused by antigunners. It makes little sense really.

5. Roger1079

Roger1079

Can someone please tell me how I can easily "spray-fire" my SEMI AUTOMATIC AR-15? Maybe with significant machining of the lower and a parts kit from an M16 it might be possible, but I don't exactly see that as easy, nor do I see it worth the 10 years in federal prison for possession of an unregistered machine gun. Yet again, another statement by gun grabbers that has little factual basis.

I also got a bit of a chuckle about concealing a Mossberg 500. Even with a pistol grip and no buttstock, with the legal barrel length and overall length for it to not qualify as an SBS, it is far from "easily concealable".

The person that wrote that is an idiot, plain and simple. Just more fodder for the gun grabbers to eat up.

:rofl:

6. Fear Night

Fear Night NRA Life Member

It really would not surprise me if half the antis truly think anybody can just walk into a gun store/show and walk out with a fully automatic machinegun in 15 minutes. They are the definition of ignorant.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2012