close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

CZ SP01 Shadow Target

Discussion in 'CZ Club' started by FLAWLS1, Nov 29, 2012.

1. FLAWLS1

FLAWLS1

Jan 17, 2011
    I've always read nothing but good reviews on CZ's and I've held a few at my local gun store. Let's just say they fit like a glove! I've been putting off buying a SP01 for a while. I went to my local gun store to buy one, but ended up buying the Shadow Target on 11/23. I can't wait to pick it up!

2. Cambo

Cambo

Jun 19, 2006
    Texas
    It's a great gun. I have one and love it.

3. Turtle Dude

Turtle Dude

Aug 24, 2006
    SW Ohio
    I like CZ's and have several =my favorite being a police model (De-cocker DA/SA) that I got at a very good price at Targetworld in Cincinnati several years ago. It apparently was not selling and the manager sold it to me for under 330.

The only problems I have with them is that the thumb safety on the ones that are carried C&L is harder to wipe than those on say a 1911 and if you use one for production class that required it be shot DA on the first shot, lowering a hammer on a live firing pin is not something I advocate

4. bac1023

bac1023

Sep 26, 2004
    PA
  5. BuckyP

BuckyP Lifetime Member

Feb 1, 2005
    PA
    I can't even reach the safety without altering my grip. Still, I have considered getting one to try in USPSA production, which as you describe, the safety would be a non issue.