close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

CZ 75B Checkering?

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by PMMA97, Sep 22, 2004.

1. PMMA97

PMMA97 TagaBundok

Nov 25, 2003
    Guys,

Do you know of any local smiths that can checker the CZ 75B pistol? Is it worth the trouble? Thanks!

I don't know if this hase been discussed and the search function has not been working.

2. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

Oct 1, 2002
    California
    Just use grip tape same effect lang naman. Buy those 3M abrasive tapes tapos heat them up with a hair dryer to form fit sa front strap ng CZ mo.

3. Be sure to de-grease the area with acetone for better adhesion. But if you want checkering you can call METRILLO. They are the one who checkered my cousins CZ.

4. PMMA97

PMMA97 TagaBundok

Nov 25, 2003
    Thanks guys! I might ring Metrillo one of these days. It's purely aesthetics on my part lang naman :cool: Papogi lang :)

5. mc_oliver

mc_oliver

Feb 21, 2002
    Philippines
    Btw, dre, if you're considering of competing with that someday, 'di allowed checkering sa grip for Production. Although you can always slap a cmore on that girl and run Open minor. ;)

6. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter Moderator

Nov 21, 2002
    Dr. B. Eye
    3M skateboard tape lang. Sa SM hardware section. Pag pina-checkering mo, obligado ka pa refinish. Sayang yung nickel finish! pogi pa naman nang 2-tone! Ganda ng mga Hakan Pek grips! Ang mahal lang. $80 + S&H

Ganito yung 85B ko, with the exact same skateboard tapes!

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    kaganda! Eyecutter, ala na bang kapatid yung kamagong grips?:)

8. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter Moderator

Nov 21, 2002
    Dr. B. Eye
    wala na e. maliit lang yung nabigay sa akin, meron pa crack on 1 side so di na daw pwede tabasan dun.

9. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    then its off to paete for me when i find the time. i'd probably have something like those birch tree grips to offset the blued finish of my 85b

10. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    hay....kanina pa ako nagdodobol tap,;g