close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Cz 75 p-07 duty

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Wp.22, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Wp.22

Wp.22

Jan 17, 2005
    philippines
    anyone na naka try na feedback naman pls

2. Yesterday was my lucky day brother. I stopped by at the carmona range to get in touch with the Tuesday group and to my surprise somebody is using the CZ75 PO7:supergrin:. Apparently the gun doesnt like reloads it jams after the first shot it fails to load the next round. But when they tried FMJ's it worked flawlessly and the owner thought the reloads might be a little short for it to feed properly. Another thing is the owner noticed that the finish on the slide kinda fades after cleaning it with kerosene:shocked: It has a light DA trigger pull and a sweet SA trigger pull. I hope it helps.

3. mtho

mtho

Nov 18, 2005
    baka di lang nya gusto yung spec ng reload? madali naman maindjust yan

4. PMMA97

PMMA97 TagaBundok

Nov 25, 2003
  5. Allegra

Allegra

Mar 16, 2003
    Philippines
    sp01 nalang
    at least kabisado na ng mga gunsmith

6. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter Moderator

Nov 21, 2002
    Dr. B. Eye
    same lang trigger ng lahat ng mga cz-75's di ba? kulang lang yan sa ramp and chamber polishing.

7. Sir the owner have been using CZ75 SP-01 SHADOW for IPSC competition but the trigger was already tricked out by Metrillio. He bought the P-07 for everyday carry gun and he said the DA trigger on this one was a tad lighter than his shadow before the trigger job. We did polish the ramp and chamber at the range because they also have a full time gunsmithing shop. I will keep you guys posted next week for any updates.:supergrin: I am also in the market for a carry pistol and Im leaning towards TAURUS MILLENIUM PRO 111.

8. isuzu

isuzu

Jul 3, 2005
    North America
    Could be too short OAL or low loads. My CZ 75B SA (single action) hasn't had a problem since I first used it.

There was a recall on the CZ P07 when it was new and the problem has been fixed. It comes with two trigger modules, but from what I know, the dealer sells them separate in the Philippines.