close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

CZ 452 ZKM .17hmr

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by Berto, May 14, 2012.

1. Berto

Berto woo woo

Sep 15, 2003
    WA
    After getting off work, I threw my CZ in the truck, hit the gym and then went to the range.

[​IMG]

I use a BSA 3x12 I had laying around until this rifle came along. It works well.
    Ammo was Hornady 17gr V MAx.

The outdoor range had some fun rimfire targets .....I guess they were meant for 50yrds, I used it at 100yrds.

After the sighters, I struggled with vertical stringing a bit as my heart rate was still poking along from just finishing my Mon chest/ tri's workout. Once my ticker settled down, so did the groups.

[​IMG]

My last few efforts were getting pretty decent as I could control the 'bounce' in the crosshairs and I figured out how much squeeze I needed in my hold. The trigger on this one is also a bit stiff- at least 6lbs.
    Still, sub 1" four and five shot groups. POA was bottom of ring, gun is sighted 1" high at 100yrd.

[​IMG]

Last one was 1/2" 4 shots (last four rounds left).

[​IMG]

It's amazing....the more I steady it, the better it shoots.:supergrin:

Last edited: May 14, 2012
  2. AK_Stick

AK_Stick AAAMAD

Jan 20, 2004
    Alaska, again (for now)
    They're stupid accurate. I've won quite a bit of money off the tricked out 10/22 owners at my range.

The only 22 I see that can consistently out shoot my CZ is an Anshutz 1710D that a local HS shooting team teacher has. Constant .5 inch groups, and I've seen a couple smaller than that when he and the gun are really dialed in.

3. Berto

Berto woo woo

Sep 15, 2003
    WA
    I saw some 50yrd targets posted by Anschutz owners....insane. But there were a few, including a 452 and a cheapo Savage that were right in there with them.:whistling:

4. AK_Stick

AK_Stick AAAMAD

Jan 20, 2004
    Alaska, again (for now)
    He doesn't usually best me by much, but that rifle does constantly best mine.

But he also paid closer to 2K while I paid less than 500. Sort of evens the tables.