close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

CZ 17 HMR Varmint Rig

Discussion in 'Rimfire Forum' started by TexasVine, Oct 15, 2012.

1. TexasVine

TexasVine

Feb 9, 2010
    Central Texas
    Here's a picture of my small varmint rig. CZ 453 in 17 HMR, Leupold Scope VXIII 4.5x14 and a Lazer Genetics ND3x50 Designator.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  2. GlockPride

GlockPride Glock 23

Aug 21, 2006
    Just OK
    Wow. Very nice. Never failed to be impressed with a CZ. I think their owners must be a cut above.

3. Hauptmann6

Hauptmann6

May 22, 2002
    Portage, MI
    Extreme cold temps of 40 degrees and below? That's just below shorts weather.

I assume it is like a high tech flashlight?

4. CanMan

CanMan Silver Member

Jun 15, 2012
    in flagrante
    I've been trying to decide on a new 17 HMR rifle for ground rat bustin' this coming spring. Serious consideration being given to the CZ... I have a couple of 452s in .22 LR & I love 'em! I came in a little late to this thread so I didn't get to see a pic of yours. :(

5. TexasVine

TexasVine

Feb 9, 2010
    Central Texas

It allows you to paint a target out to 400-500 yards with a very tight green beam. I opted for the non sub zero for Texas temperature conditions and my LGS let me out the door for $335.00 on this one which was ay below retail. I was pleased with its performance first time out.

6. CanMan

CanMan Silver Member

Jun 15, 2012
    in flagrante
    Yessir, that looks like a CZ alright, and a fine one at that. I'm still on the fence...CZ,Ruger-Ruger,CZ but it's going to be one or the other. I'm gonna run a 6.5-20 x 40 loopy on the top simply because I've got one that needs a new home.
    Thanks for the pic TexasVine!