close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Custom sp101 getting dirty

Discussion in 'The Snubbie Club' started by psmith27, Feb 19, 2012.

1. psmith27

psmith27

Mar 1, 2007
    colorado
    Got to hit the range today with my sp101 from Gemini customs. I've never fired a small revolver with full house ammo so well for so long. I'm very pleased with the work done. The porting worked great for me and there was essentially no muzzle rise. Once I got my grip down for the wooden grips I was shooting the best groups of my life with a straight back into my hand recoil ...here are some pics I snapped on the line....the range I went to was insanely crowded, next trip wil be into national forest.
    Cheers to all,
    Patrick
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. g36user

g36user

May 26, 2008
    from town to town
    Great looking gun! Was there much "flash" out the ports on top of the barrel?

g

3. malleable

malleable

Dec 29, 2009
    Marc did a Security Six for me years ago, excellent work but never cared for the Badger stocks.

4. 2740dmx

2740dmx

Mar 9, 2009
    Vermont
    Love it!

For a while, the Gemini Customs SP101 work was all I could focus on...my poor DAO SP could have used a makeover!

I sold it off....to my Dad....but still harbor dreams of sending an SP off to Marc for a serious working-over.

Thanks for sharing...tell us more!
    Are those grips the customs that he is now producing in-house?
    Thanks for sharing!

5. MoCop

MoCop

Jan 2, 2005
    Missouri
    I'm usually not fond of the way ruger revolvers look, but dang! Gemini does great work! Beautiful!!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine