close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Custom Kydex Holsters

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by cpham9006, Mar 24, 2013.

1. cpham9006

cpham9006

Aug 10, 2011
    NC
    Hey Everybody,

I wanted to ask around and see if anybody knew of another person other than PJHolster who will makes custom IWB holsters.

I currently have a PJ Holster for my Kahr CM9 and Xd40SC. I love them because it is the thinnest IWB holster and it really comfortable for me (Deep concealment compared to my Galco King Tuck).

I am now looking for one for my Glock 19 but Paul's 6-7 week wait time...just sucks...Anybody know of any other website I should check out?

2. cadillacguns

cadillacguns Millennium Member

Jan 20, 1999
    Indianapolis, IN USA
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
  3. Tiro Fijo

Tiro Fijo

May 31, 2011

Dump the Kydex for IWB. The N82 Tactical line is far better & easily THE most comfortable IWB on the market. Try one as they are priced fairly and have a money back guarantee and are available NOW.:wavey:

http://n82tactical.com/n82store/

4. dosei

dosei

Mar 22, 2005
    Upstate SC
    Why do you need it to be a "custom" kydex holster? I can't think of a single kydex holster maker that doesn't make a kydex holster for the G19...so it certainly does not need to be "custom" made because the gun is unusual...

Seems to me that all you need is a standard kydex IWB for a G19...

5. cpham9006

cpham9006

Aug 10, 2011
    NC

I tried n82 professional holster's and didnt like it. Too much extra "holster" which made it difficult for me to conceal. I wear my clothes fitted and that extra bulk made this uncomfortable.

I said custom because Paul at PJHolster makes the kydex holster to my liking. I tell him what I want and he will make it. His turn around time at the moment is really long so I didnt know if anybody knew of anybody else who can make Kydex holsters at a quicker turn around time. Majarity of IWB holsters in the market that ive seen all ride too high!! I like to conceal extremely deep.

6. nursetim

nursetim

Mar 1, 2006
    liberalville N. M.
    I'd just got a tuckable holster from Dale Fricke, good stuff. I will be doing business with him in the future.

7. Beretta92guy

Beretta92guy

Nov 15, 2011
    THIS....i have one my my CCW XD-40......excellent holster....

8. failsafe

failsafe

Oct 25, 2003
    Missouri
    rmholsters.com
    jsholsters.com

Both have lifetime wrranties...

Last edited: Mar 31, 2013