Current EDC, let's see some pics

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by hioctane33, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warp

Probably because riding along in a pocket doesn't generally create visible wear to a pocket knife.

Example: The items in my picture

That gun has been my primary daily carry (everywhere legal other than the gym or the beach) for something around 5 years now. The Spyderco has been the same since Christmas, although the Emerson I used to show in the pictures that filled that role for a couple years looked just as new as well.

A little Flitz metal polish is all it takes to keep my pocket knives looking like new for their photo ops. ;)

Now, the keychain flashlight shows wear. It's been on my keychain, most of the time, for many years. It gets dropped a lot, often onto concrete. Still going strong though. Those Chinese know how to make a flashlight. (seriously)

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #81 Warp, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
  2. Part of why I like to carry my S&W 3rd gens is because they take wear pretty well.

3. because it's the internets
  4. Zeroskillet

Zeroskillet MIA 305

Dude a gun/knife doesn't have to look like it went to Iraq and back in order to have been carried.

I've carried my glock for at least 4 years and it really doesn't have much noticeable "wear". Most people on here aren't full time operators beating their guns and gear to crap.....Most people here are living in urban setting with the use of such gear reflecting it.
    #84 Zeroskillet, Apr 16, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2012
  5. FireForged

FireForged Millenium #3936
    Millennium Member

I agree, I carried my Browning HiPower for 10years and there has never been a mark on it that a oil cloth didnt take off. It still looks new in its outward appearance.
    #85 FireForged, Apr 16, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2012